Chapter 2

I walk towards the next group as I realize up close that they have some high tech looking equipment. "The name's Plasma Bullet, pleasure to meet you all." This Icer Stasis looked like there was machinery underneath his ice armor and even had a cool pattern that you'd find on computer chips over his ripped up cape! I then face the plasma duo as I see that this version of me looked sick as hell! His entire suit was green and he had the design of the lightning bolt forming over his chest but with a  green center and a black orb! I then look at his eyes and see that they were like mine but had no yellow in the center, making them look like yellow circles as they expressed emotion too! "Oh shit your eyes do that too?!" He rubs his chin as one of his eyes form the shape of a D turned 90 degrees clockwise, making him look confused. He then asks me, "So are you the version of me from earth 101? I've heard a lot about you recently. Oh right, the name's Adrian Marquez, the Plasma Bullet from earth 213." I was blown away by his name as I expected it to be mine too, but I couldn't leave him hanging as I take off my mask and say with a smile, "I'm Alize Maldonado, your friendly neighborhood superhero, and occasional universal savior." I wink at him as he keeps his mask on and shakes my hand, "Hope you do well in our fight Alize, I expect a lot from you." I nod as I slide my mask back on and hear someone land behind me and put his hand over my left shoulder. "I'm Carlos Villalpando from earth 213, Nanohawk. Pleasure to meet the Alize of earth 101, it really is." He was taller than me as he folds back his helmet and smiles, he seemed so different yet... so similar. I couldn't place my finger on it as I  smirk and nod towards him too, making my way back to my team as I see the pink plasma princess whisper into his ear. I walk down the purple moon as I think to myself while looking back at them, "So I went from being your average white knight hero, to a alien prodigy who could destroy planets with ease? I sure did come a long way didn't I? And now... I have to see if I am even worth fighting against my alternate selves." I remember a cool instrumental song as it plays in my head, making me feel this surge of intense power rise up, I haven't felt this fired up about something since I found out I got my powers. I look down at my fist and smile, I was going to win this without a doubt, "Watch out multiverse, here I come." I pop my neck as I stand near my team, feeling plasma princess wrap her arms around me as a sudden feeling of death felt like it was staring at me! I take a big gulp as I look up at a floating computer that could be the size of a skyscraper turned onto its side. It then said with a loud voice, "Hello everyone, I will be your host. We will begin the tournament in a few minutes if you would so kindly enter your little bench areas. They are protected with a multi layered dome that is invisible to the naked eye unless struck, it should be able to withstand the power of two colliding super giants." I hear Alize from earth 414 ask, "Super giants?" As his Icer explained, "It means the gigantic stars kid." I could see that they shared a master and pupil relationship as I walk up the white stairs into a small oval area where the floor was covered in white squared tiles and had bleachers the size of that of a school's. We all sit down as the announcer continues on, "We will send you all to different locations in time and on different planets to do battle, they will not be populated with any form of life so you will be able to unleash your power to its limits. But there are a few rules. Rule one, no killing on purpose. Rule two, no such thing  as possession and no poison allowed. And rule three, no time travelling. If any of these are abused, the person will be punished." There was this awkward moment of silence that made everyone look at each other, we all knew the stakes and it looked like no one had the intention to kill, at least not to me. The screen then said, "Now I call forth the first two contestants, Plasma Bullet from earths 101 and 414. Please stand on the now placed teleporters in your domes and await my signal." I take in a deep breath and stand up as I walk over to the circular device on the floor that glowed and started spinning rapidly, making me feel light for a second as I suddenly find myself in front of some gigantic school that looked like it had billionaires. I do a few quick stretches as I could see no one in sight, it was like one of those movies where the world ended and humanity went extinct. Then the sky got  a bit darker as the computer floated in the sky and said, "Alright contestants, are you ready?" I nod as I assume that younger version of me does too, making the computer finally say, "DO AS YOU WILL, DO AS YOU PLEASE, NOW FIGHT!"