Luke - Fall

"I was a mess. I felt like a.. a crazy person. I didn't exactly know, what was going on. I couldn't even be at home. I actually moved in with Ashton at one point." - Luke Hemmings 

ages:

Luke - 20

Calum - 21

Michael - 21

Ashton - 22

"Luke?" Calum asked waving his hands in front of Luke's face. He had been staring out into nothing for a while now. "Earth is calling Hemmings."

Michael chuckled a bit. "Maybe he's tired?" He suggested.

Calum nodded but kept trying to get in touch with Luke. Suddenly Luke shook his head confusedly, he looked up at Calum.

"You're okay mate?" Calum asked and Luke nodded. "You were in a headspace I thing. You said nothing when we trying to talk to you. You were just staring."

"I'm sorry.." Luke mumbled. "I'm just tired.."

"What did I say?" Michael triumphed but tried to hide how happy he was.

"Oh shut up Michael." Ashton mumbled. "Maybe you should go home Luke. We can finish the recordings another day." Ashton suggested and laid his hand on Lukes shoulder. Luke nodded a bit.

"Are you sure, that's okay?" Luke asked.

"Yeah of course man. You should just go sleep so you can feel better." Michael said, finally getting over his victory.

"Okay." He breathed out. "I'll see you guys later then." Luke stood up from the couch and went to his car. He would normally have the radio turned on and listen to music while driving home from the studio, but this time he didn't. The noise was too much for him. He sighed as he parked his car.

"Home sweet home.." He mumbled sarcastically. He got out of the car and he unlocked the door and stepped inside. The silence. It was killing him from the inside. Tears welled in his eyes and he swallowed hard and blinked to make them go away. He stepped into his apartment, but he didn't go longer than to the kitchen. He leaned against the fridge. His legs felt weak, and he slid down. As soon as he collided with the floor, he broke down. He cried. He gasped to catch his breath. He almost squirmed around. It was so painful. Suddenly his head was forced into a warm embrace that he recognised as Ashton's.

"Shhh shh shh." Ashton comforted and rubbed the back of Lukes head gently. "Breathe Luke. Breathe."

"I don't know what's going on." Luke whimpered. His head felt like his emotions was trying to make it explode.

"I know.. shhh.." Ashton comforted. Luke didn't have to say more.

"It hurts." Luke whimpered.

"I know, I know." Ashton whispered. "Maybe you should come live with me for a while?"

Luke nodded. Ashton helped him stand up but Luke was still clinging to him. They walked out of the apartment and locked the door. They walked to Ashtons car and then they drove to Ashtons house. Ashton helped Luke in. He helped Luke lay down on the bed In the bedroom.

"Rest Luke, you need it."