Cake - food poisoning

Requested by @staceystonier

Cake gets food poisoning while being on the Youngblood promo tour.

Here we go!

The lads of 5 seconds of summer were in New York to promote their new album; Youngblood. Today was counting as a travel day and was just going to be spend on the bus.

All the lads had decided to take a nap. Each of them slept in their bunks but Luke woke up feeling his stomach hurting. He quickly decided that he needed the bathroom and went there. Ashton however, woke up on his own and felt the urge to pee, so he went to the bathroom as well only seeing the door locked. He heard a slight whine followed by a choked cry.

"Hello? Who's in there?" He asked and pressed his ear against the door.

"L-Luke." Luke responded slightly crying.

"What's wrong?"

"It hurts ashy!" Luke whined. Ashton knew Luke only used that nickname when he wasn't feeling good.

"Can you let me in bud?" Ashton asked and he heard a clicking sound from the door signing that it was unlocked. Ashton went inside and saw Luke on the toilet with tear stained cheeks. Ashton grabbed Luke's hand.

"Are you having diarrhea, buddy?"

Luke nodded, fresh tears streaming down his face.

"Okay." Ashton said. "Go on buddy."

Luke continued having bad diarrhea. He sobbed and he squeezed Ashton's hands. He just wanted it to stop.

"Owwwww!" Luke whined.

"It's okay Luke." Ashton said. Luke cleaned himself and Ashton helped him back to the bunk. Luke rested a hand on his tummy. Ashton felt Luke's forehead. It was a bit warm.

"Okay Luke, tell me everything. What's wrong?" Ashton said.

"D-diar-rhea. N-nauseous. S-stomach h-hurts." Luke said.

"Okay luke. Just try to relax." Ashton said and went back to his own bunk. He was almost completely comfortable when he heard Calum whimper. He crawled out again and went to Calum's bunk. Calum was whimpering softly and rocking around trying to stop his pain. Ashton grabbed him, making him stay still.

"Hey Cal. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Mhm... my head.. my stomach.. ow.." Calum said. Ashton rubbed his arm as felt his forehead as well.

"You're warm too." He exclaimed. Calum looked confused.

"Too?"

"Luke is not feeling good either. What could have made you too feel like this?" Ashton asked. That's when a thought came to Calum's Head. Yesterday they went to a restaurant.

"We went to a sea food restaurant.. I guess the food was bad."

Ashton nodded.

"Do you wanna lay in the man cave with him?" He asked. Calum nodded and stood up but almost fell again. Ashton caught him.

"Easy."

Ashton and Calum went to the man cave where Calum laid down and waited for Ashton to get Luke. Ashton carried Luke from his bunk to the man cave where Luke immediately snuggled into Calum.

"Tell me if you need anything." Ashton said. Calum nodded and Ashton left to go to his own bunk again. Calum slowly drifted to sleep but woke up to Luke's soft cries.

"Ashton!!" Calum called but Ashton didn't come. Michael did though.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked and sat beside Luke. "Easy now. Shhhh."

"It hurts!!" Like cried.

"It's okay. It's okay. I know." Michael comforted. After a long time, Luke fell asleep. Calum did after Luke. And Michael did lastly.

Calum and Luke spend a couple of days with throwing up. Luke had diarrhea, and Calum didn't wanted to eat. Ashton would help as much as possible. And Michael would be his assistant.