Calum - stomach flu

Request from: @jasmin4225

Can I request a Calum with a stomach flu.

That's not much detailed but I'll try my best.

"Calum?" Luke asked and shook Calums shoulder. Calum groaned knowing that it was the middle of the night and his stomach was hurting.

"Calum I'm scared." Luke whimpered and his voice cracked. In some way Calum just wanted to say; "talk to Ashton." But at the same time he didn't wanted to let his younger bandmate down. Calum opened his eyes and saw his little blue eyed bandmate with tears down his slightly red cheeks.

"Come here Lukey." Calum managed to say and put on a fake smile. He patted the bunk and Luke crawled in and laid down next to him. Calum dried Lukes tears and pulled the blanket over them both. Luke snuggled into Calums overheated skin, but he didn't noticed because he was pretty warm himself.

When Ashton also know as daddy5sos, woke up in the morning spotting Lukes empty bunk, he immediately went worried. He climbed out of his own bunk, spotting Luke sleeping peacefully in Calums bunk. Daddy5sos Smiled knowing his youngest bandmate was okay. His worried immediately started again when he saw Calums pale and sweaty figure laying next to the blonde. Ashton didn't thought Calum was able to get pale. Seems like he was wrong.

Ashton shook Luke awake.

"Lukey, I think you should let Calum rest a bit on his own okay? He doesn't seem to be feeling too good."

Luke looked at Calum. Ashton was right. Calum didn't looked too good. Luke teared up and faced Ashton again.

"Lukey, what's wrong?" Ashton asked worriedly.

"Calum is sick, what if he's not going to be okay? What if he's going to the hospital? What if he's gonna die?!" Luke cried. He was very good at overreacting.

"Luke shhh... he will be okay, but you gotta leave him for a bit so we won't wake him up. Alright? Come here."

Luke sobbed but went out of the bunk. Calum had luckily not woken up but this peaceful sleep wouldn't last for long.

It only took 35 minutes before Ashton heard gagging from the bathroom. Ashton ran out there to see Calum who obviously had managed to get himself out there, sitting in front of the toilet gagging.

Ashton quickly sat next to him and slid Calums t-shirt of his body to cool him down. As soon as Calum had his shirt of, he gagged hardly and vomited in the toilet. Ashton pulled his fringe back and rubbed his back comfortably. Ashton took the thermometer from the medical box. He held Calums head still with his left hand knowing that Calum would try to pull away while he put the thermometer in his ear. Calum whimpered and tried to pull away. Ashton held his head steady until the thermometer beeped and he pulled away. Calum immediately hovered over the toilet bringing up the next round of vomit.

"You're ok 100.3." Ashton told Calum as he was done throwing up. "Come on. Let's get you back to bed." He picked Calum up from the floor and carried him to his bunk. He placed a bucket next to the bunk and left to get some pain killers and stomach relaxers.

He quickly gave them to Calum who went back to sleep shortly after.

The next couple of days, Ashton were busy. He comforted Luke who was crying and worried for his best friend, but he also cleaned up when Calum threw up on the floor and comforted him when he was sick. That was just his job as daddy5sos.

Sorry this was a bit short. Hoped you liked it. Thanks for reading.
- Filippa