Part 2

I am running late t my sister engagement party. I had agreed to come home after eight years since I been living abroad all this time.

I had to get away from here and forget my past. I've done allot of dumb and shameful things in my past and hurt and innocent person in the process, but no matter how far I go I can't forget the past.

I can't forget what I did to that boy. After what I did to that boy I asked my father t send me abroad to further my education.

He was surprised but let me go any way. So its been eight long lonely years. I can't forget his face that boy was so hurt and scared.

I go to the front desk of the hotel and tell them my name and ask for my room key so I can freshen up real quick.

I see the woman smile and lick her lips and handed me my room key. She then leans over and said I get off at nine o'clock, I smile and whisper I'm sorry unless you have a dick up under your dress no thank you and walked away laughing at the face the woman made when I said that.

I needed that laugh to help calm my nerves. I get to my room its nice and big. What else do I expect with my family!

My dad loves showing off his wealth but not in a snobbish way per say.

His motto is if you got if flaunt it. I hop in the shower real quick when I come out I put on my suit and brush my hair and headed down to the engagement party next.

 I hop in the shower real quick when I come out I put on  my suit and brush my hair and headed down to the engagement party next

When I get there I hear my father finishing his toast to my sister and her fiance. I start claping my hands real loud.

Everybody turn to me my sister screams brother and comes to hug me. Next thing we hear a glass drop I look and my eyes go wide and before I can process who I am seeing the guy lunges at me punching and kicking me.

I fell and he got on top of me and keep punching me slapping me and I just let him. Like I thought earlier you cant run from your past and I guest mine is finally catching up to me.

Next thing I see this huge guy pull the guy on top of me off. M y dad comes and help me up yelling what the hell is wrong with Krist.

So that's his name Krist I was about to tell them to stay out of it and don't get mad at him when the big guy push me against the wall putting handcuffs on me.

Telling me I'm under arrest . M y dad, sister and stepmother is yelling at the man to take the cuffs off me and my dad said you should be putting the cuffs on your friend Krist not my son.

I turn and see the guy Krist on the ground crying. And I feel my heart breaking I cause that kid so much pain that seems everlasting.

I yell at my family to stop talking. I looked at them with tears coming down my cheeks. Please stop I deserve to be locked up for what I did and I must pay for my crime.

My dad ask what do mean your crime. I held my head down and said I hurt Krist I hurt him bad I__ I__ um I raped him eight years ago.