Run Away...Far away

Start from the beginning

Both dede and olivia:Whats in it?

Dami:Money. This, plus the money that you brought will help us. Now lets get the hell out of here.

Olive:Alright where should we go now?

Dami:To the bus stop and well figure it out from there.

Olive:Alright lets go.

Dede:Lets walk around the city one more time just to bring back some memories.

Both me and olivia:Yeah

So we did after we walked to the bus stop.

Dami:You sure you guys are up for this?

Olive:Yeah. all I need is you guys. Let's never look back!!!

In the bus we all sit close together thinking what the hell are we ganna do to survive but eitherway we're ganna make it because we will fight and stay strong, we have to.

And atleast we found something in eachother

Comfort.

Dick pov

I open the door hopefully I can go see my baby bat and atleast sneak a cuddle before he scratches me, I knock on his door

Dick:Dami, babybat you in there?

It was silent, Thats odd.

I open the door, to see his window open and Damian on in his room

I got to my room and find a letter on my bed I read:

Dear grayson,

Im sorry for always behaving like a brat and for always pushing you away but I couldn't bare to be hurt anymore. I have decided that it would be best for me to go away and not break up your family anymore. Just know that I did love you very much and I did miss you alot when you were gone. I dont blame you for hating me for how I have acted towards you but know you meant a lot to me please dont follow me because its probably to forget I ever existed. Good bye dick I'll miss you...

Love your baby bat, baby brother
Damian wayne.

As I read the letter I cried. why would he leave? I just got him back!

I run to Bruce Who's past out on the couch drunk. I dont know what happened but I'm positive that he caused it... And he will pay greatly for it.

Wether he likes it or not. I'm find Damian and when I do I will never let him go.that baby boy is in so much trouble when I find him.

I go to jasons room where i see him reading a note to

Dick:You got one too huh

Jay:Yeah the note reads:

Dear Todd,

I know you always hated me which is great because you were always a piece of shit to me and I hope you die in a ditch for it.go fuck yourself you weak ass son of a whore, bitch go die in a fire or get herpes your bound to get them at some point, you hoe.

Hate you brother damian

P.s. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

Jay:Wow he really hates me.😐

Dick:Yeah. Which makes me question how you've treating my baby bat while I was away. What did you do Jason?

He looks away

Dick:What.Did.You.Do!?

I growled

Jay:L-look he has always been a brat he deserved whatever he got!

I punch him as he said that.

Dick:You Bastard! He was 14!!!

I hear tim come

Tim: Hey guys. whats going on?

Dick:You were part of it to. weren't you?

Tim:A-about what?

Dick:Dont fucking play dumb!!! I know your part of the reason why damian ran away!

Tim:So what? he's just a brat. Who give a fuck?

I slap him.

Dick:SHUT UP! HOW DARE YOU!?

They went silent.

Dick:Now listen up. Im going to find damian if its the last thing I do!

They nod their head shocked

Dick:And when I do you better pray he's not fucking hurt because if I find him with even a single scratch on his body I will hurt you so bad not even the lazarus pits won't be able to bring your sorry asses back!!!
GOT.IT!?

Both jaosn and tim:y-yes.

And I walk out.

Tip:never make dick angry😐