He was astonished that the clothes were actually comfortable, and that the jeans weren't squeezing around his ass like a boa constrictor.

He pulled back his mullet with a ponytail holder, making a tiny messy bun back there.

Now, the clue.

" Kosmo, do you have any ideas?" Keith asked his husky hopelessly. He was too oblivious for these kinds of things.

Kosmo sneezed in response, and Keith deadpanned, assuming that his dog was saying no.

" What do I even do for a good time?" Keith asked himself while pacing around the room somewhat. There was Netflix, drawing, and food, and sometimes working out. But... then it hit him. Sex. He and Lance were always finding excuses to get it on somehow.

But how did that relate to somewhere in his room?

The bed, maybe?

Keith went over to the bed, looking through the covers and sifting through the sheets. He checked under the pillows and even under the mattress. Nada.

" God damn it, Lance." Keith growled to himself. But then he glanced over at his nightstand, looking at the drawer where his toys were kept. He smirked, moving to open it.

Bingo.

With the vibrator and lube, there was a slip of paper.

Keith pulled it out, unfolding it and reading it.

Good work, Baby. Do you have a hankering for another clue? Go where your cravings will be satisfied

" What the fuck is this supposed to mean?" Keith sighed, standing up. Lance was so confusing and vague.

He looked over the words, wondering if there was anything he'd missed. Word choice seemed very specific, and Keith was thinking about food just from reading it.

" Duh!" Keith facepalmed.

The kitchen.

Keith swiftly walked from his room, getting more eager to play this. It was getting him worked up, and the anticipation was eating at him. This was Lance's game. It should've been a piece of cake, right?

Kosmo trailed Keith down the stairs and followed him in his clear cut path to the kitchen. Where was everybody? It was unusual to walk through the mansion at that hour without bumping into someone, especially in the kitchen.

Keith came into the kitchen, looking around and not seeing anything obvious. He opened the fridge, letting his eyes scan over the food and various beverages.

" Aha!" He exclaimed, seeing the paper was wedged underneath one of the bottles. " Come here." Keith smirked while pulling it out and opening it.

Go where you're most creative.

Keith's expression wore obvious perplexity. When he thought of being creative, he thought of the tattoo parlor. He was brought back to those many late nights he'd spent drawing up sketches for clients, and to all the good times he'd had there.

But wait... sketches!

Lance couldn't have been telling him to drive to the parlor. It must've been his sketchbook. But where had he left it? Probably his room. Damn Lance for making him run around so much.

Once Keith got back to where he started, he opened up his dresser and grabbed the sketchbook that Lance had given him. It was on top of the other ones he'd swiped from his apartment on their little... field trip.

As soon as he picked it up, a note fell out from in between the pages.

Keith smiled while picking it up.