Chapter 25; lost and found

Stacey's pov
After walking away from Cameron in that weird closet thing I decided to find my mum but for some reason I didn't recognise the corridors or the names on the door. I found a small room with no name on it and decided to go in and have a think and some alone time.

I sat looking into the mirror and thinking how broken I look. How tired I am. How emotional drained of what and the way Cameron treated me.
I know I said 'past tense' and that 'I loved him' but true-fully I do miss him and what we had but I don't want to be 'that girl' who gets back with the lad she thought was the one and then it happens again.

I eventually come to terms with what I want in life and I just want a change. A change in my state of mind I don't want to be know for this fragile girl who caught her boyfriend out cheating. I want to be strong independent and I want to be me. And me is free.

Stacey's POV (DIARY)

Since figuring out my head with this whole Cameron situation. I have decided to get my head back on track and try and move on with my life. Try and stay out of my brothers way as I don't want to be on camera. I don't want the hate to get worse. I've become kind of distance with Ethan and Grayson not on purpose but I thought it was for the best so they don't get the drama with me and Cameron.

I've decided that I'm going to start writing again yes stories not in this silly old journal. It's going to be fun but weird not to sure what to write about not a re-version of this weird situation I've been in but maybe similar.

Grayson's POV
Stacey hasn't really been in touch in a while with me or Ethan. We are worried but she is keeping away for a reason I don't want to make her even more upset by annoying her. Since her and Cameron fully broke up our YouTube kind of blew up even more cause of the "DOLAN SISTER" But like we said there is always going to be hate in this world and we can't even change it.

I'm going to ring her!!

Stacey's POV

Grayson is making another attempt to call me but I'm about to take a shower. I will call him back after...

Oh what the hell!
Hey Grayson

"How's our baby sister? We miss you!"

I'm getting better. I say with a slight chuckle

"Well we want you to come over to LA in the next few weeks!" Ethan squealed

Guys I'm not too sure...

"No please we really need and want to see you!!" They both say

I looked at there pouting faces and they know I'm a sucker for it:/

Okay. You know I'm a sucker for that pouting face!!

"Hahah yeses! You don't understand how happy we are" Grayson says

Will you book the flights and I'll sort money out later. I'm gonna go love you Grays! Love you Eth!

------Phone call ends------

————————————-
Hi everybody soooooo sorry it's been so long for me to upload I've just been so busy I've got a full time job and sooo much college work to do. I've just put writing this too one side slowly but surely I will carry on writing this book! And I want too say THANK-YOU FOR THE 66K reads you honestly don't know how much that means to me thank-you so much.