Chapter 12; Betrayal...Hurt...Goodbye...

Stacey's Pov

I woke up this morning next to Cameron on the coach I must have fell asleep last night when the Jacks where over. For some weird reason I don't trust the boys I feel like Cameron is gonna get into some serious trouble. I crept from the coach to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I made pancakes and then a full English Breakfast my mum taught me. I then remember my mum my dad... I shrugged it off and woke Cameron up.

Cameron, wakey wakey. Time for Breakfast... Once he heard that word he woke up with a smile.
We started eating the food while having a good conversation I told him how I feel about the Jacks knowing. I haven't told you have I me and Cam are like official. From that date last week. After we finish Cameron pecked my lips.

"What do you wanna do today?" Cameron asked
Shopping? Food? I don't know its up to you

"Lets go shopping I wanna buy you something after that delicious breakfast." Cameron says

Why Thank-you Mr Dallas

"Your welcome Miss Dolan"

I go to my bedroom and started getting ready for the shopping trip. I put my hair half up hald down and I was in that kind of mood. I put sun glasses on and red lip stick. My clothes were a black top, white pants and black Nikes.

I really love Cameron I really do. He's helped me out over these past couple of months and im so grateful. After we both get ready we head to Cameron's car. We got to the shopping centre and started shopping until we drop. Cameron is treating me like a princess.

We was in the food court when the news come on...

We have new lead to the case of the missing girl Stacey Dolan, From New Jersey. The new leads on this case. Stacey Dolan age 16 ran away from home in New Jersey. We have found her to be living with a tall man/boy age 19-22. Stacey's parents and family have now travelled to La to search for their missing Daughter/Sibling. Thank-you

I look over at Cameron and I start to panic. I picked up the shopping and grabbed Cameron's hand and we started to walk out of the food court to his car. I was so scared I was sick outside the car.

"Stacey, you okay?" Cameron asks helping me into the car

Yes, im fine. Just a bit tired. I tell him smiling

We got back to the flat and I went to bed for an hour. Cameron took me into the bedroom and we cuddled for a bit before I drifted off to sleep. I woke up when I heard my brothers voices in the flat. Sh*tt........