10.

The Secret Dolan Sister

Stacey's Point Of View

I just arrived in LA, I went to the airport bathroom and decided I definitely needed to fix myself up. I cant have Cam coming picking me up looking like a dog. After all he did call me beautiful. 

I brushed my hair and my teeth to feel more awake after that flight. I put some light make up on to brighten myself up a little. I text Cam to let him know I had arrived and was just in the toilet. He said he was 5 minutes away. I grab my backpack and suit case and walked straight for the exit. I saw Cam and ran straight into his open arms. 

I'm so greatful for you letting me stay with you! I say into the hug

"Anytime Stace. How are you? where are you brothers?" Cam askes me a lot of questions

Long story Cam, I'm fine thank-you. I am here on my own. I explain twiddling my thumbs

"I'm good, why didn't you come with your brothers?" He askes getting curious

They couldn't get plane tickets and I'm visiting a friend. I smile at him

"Okay, lets go back to my apartment. I made you a room up." He says smiling

We go to his car and started the journey back to his apartment. The drive was only short cause luckily he only lives just 10 minutes away from the airport. 

"Can we do a vine??"

No, I don't want to.

"PLEASEEE, I need to post something and seeing as your here?" 

Do you have anything I could put on to hide who I really am. He pulls from being him a baseball cap, sunglasses and a fake mustache

"Cam your such a weirdo! Who has all these to hand in their car" I say trying to contain my laughter. 

"Oh Shut up Stace" He says whilst stilling his tongue out

~~~ Stacey and Cam both set up the Camera and attached all the funny props onto Stacey. Little did Cam realise that Stacey wanted all this to hide who she really was from her family.~~~

Made up Vine....

Whassp guys, I'm with my friend Ace. She is my roomie for a couple of weeks!

~~~

We walk to his apartment and he showed me to the guest room.

"This is your room, I hope you like it." Cam says

I walk in and I was gob smacked. It was beautiful! Cam it's perfect thank-you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A couple hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I unpack everything that I had managed to stuff into my mini suitcase to make it feel more homily. However I knew I couldn't stay here after a couple of days. I walk into the lounge to see Cam flicking through the Tv. I sat down and friends theme tune started blaring. We both started to sing out hearts out. 

The song was rudely interrupted by the news channel. 

Breaking News... Cam sat down and turned the Tv Up.  A family in New Jersey is suffering and want to know where there Daughter and sister has gone. We go to our News's reporter Amy Higgins

Stacey Dolan, 17 lives here with her family. Her 2 brothers Grayson& Ethan Dolan and older sister Cameron. We know that Stacey got on a flight to California LA and was met by a boy at the airport outside. We don't know anything about this boy yet but the police are trying to see who he is. if there is any other information about her wear about if you know please contact New Jersey Police.

I look at Cam and he looked Socked, before he could say anything I pegged it to my bedroom and start to pack my things away I cant stay here. I could feel Cam's presents behind me.

"You ran away?!" He shouts 

I couldn't even look at him.

Yes. BECAUSE OF ETHAN. He told me to go and i did. I scream and my fell completely to the ground. 

"Okay, you can stay here but..."

--------------------------

I kept the cliffhanger...