9.

The Secret Dolan Sister

Stacey's Point of View 

After I ran from the kitchen to my bedroom. I was unable to stop the tears from flowing down my face. I really hate Ethan for the way he's been speaking and treating me in these past weeks.  The only thing I can think what will make him happy. If I do what he says. Run away...

I grab my mini suitcase and throw in as many things as what I could fit. I grab my phone, charger and money. I decided I should write my family a note.. I needed to explain why I was going. I unlock the balcony doors and jumped down from my balcony and started to run as far as I could away from my house.

I didn't have a plan. I didn't know where I was going. Luckily I have savings and headed straight for the airport. I paid for a one way ticket to LA. This is so unlike me. I had to go through the security and got a couple of weird stares from people as I literally look 14. 

I follow directions to the departures and to my gate and wait until we had to board. I get my phone out from my backpack and see my phone going crazy with notifications. 

Mom (12 Missed text) (20 missed calls)

Dad (14 missed texts) (40 missed calls)

Grayson (10 missed calls)

Cameron (5 missed calls)

Even Ethan had text and rang me.

I looked but didn't reply to a single one. Instead I went straight to my contact and search his name up. Cameron Dallas. 

~~~~Texts with CD~~~~

Stace: Hey Cam, I'm coming to LA for a little while but I forgot to book a hotel. Could I maybe stay with you? 

Cam: Hey Stace, yeah sure. When do you land I will pick you up from the airport.

Stace: I arrive at 12.01pm. Thanks Cam See you soon xx

Cam: Yes you will beautiful x

~~~~End Of The Texts~~~~

I board the flight and processed everything I was about to do. I'm legit running away from home and have organized a place to stay. I feel like I should of told Cameron not to say anything to Grayson and Ethan but too late now. I turn my phone onto airplane mode and the flight sets off.

The texts kept going through my head. "Yes you will beautiful." He thinks I'm beautiful? 

I made friends with a lovely girl called Rachel she was A model and is 20. She was so lovely and kept me occupied and kept my mind off the fact I just ran away from my family with not even a thought of what I was meant to do once i got to LA. We swapped numbers and said we'll keep in contact.