4.

The Secret Dolan Sister

Stacey's point of View
Day One of travelling to LA! I'm super excited for this trip and it's an amazing experience might be my one and only chance to ever come here.

Gray and Ethan are so happy about meeting their new internet friends whilst we are there. Im not too sure on their names but I'm sure I'll pick them up as and when I need to know.

I knew Jet lag was gonna be a killer for a couple of days. Me and mom planned everything we were gonna do in LA. Mom really wants us to go shopping and maybe grab some souvenirs for back home.

Before we got to the airport we stopped off at wall-mart so we could get some snacks for the flights. I went to the chocolate isle as I needed sugar! Once I got there, two girls around my age walked over to me.
I started to panic... I have never met these before in my life. Who could they be? Fans? Haters? Sweat started to form...

"Hey your Stacey Dolan, we like you brothers videos and vines. Can we get a photo please?" One asked

Sure, I'm totally awkward though so mind me. I smile at them

"We are too the hate you were getting was wrong, you didn't do anything." the other says

One of the girls got her phone and put it on the selfie side for Snapchat. I smile and she took the photo, they gave me their twitter accounts and then left soon after. They were really nice I am going to follow them on twitter and get the boys too follow them also. Maybe they were haters? I don't know...

After I got everything that we needed we went back to the car and started to drive to the airport. (I don't know if you can do this as I don't live in America. I'm also skipping the flight cause it's boring)

-After flight-

I AM SO BLOODY TIRED!! Grayson has been flicking me all through the flight. I am going to kill him but I haven't yet.

We just arrived at the hotel and it is so nice. We just got our packing put away. The boys are going meeting there friends so me and mom are just going to sit around the pool and tan.

"Honey, you should of gone with the boys." Mom said

Yeah but its there friends don't want them to look uncool when im around. I explain to my mom

"They wont mind, your cool in my mind and if you brothers have any sense Family comes before friends." Mom says while tickling me

The boys got back around 6:30pm we went down to the hotels restaurant and had our dinner then we went back to the rooms.

It was currently 8:00 and in was really really bored so I thought it would go and check to see what my brothers are up too.

I knock on there door and the shouted come in.

"HEY EVERYBODY OUR BABY SISTER STACEY IS HERE!" Ethan shouts coming picking me up and putting me in between them. They were doing a Instgram live stream.

Hello everybody. I say while waving

I stayed with the boys until 9pm and then I went back to mine and mom's room and fell straight asleep because of the flight and basically jetlag's a b*tch