7.

The Secret Dolan Sister
Stacey's Point of View

*note I've skipped to when the Dolans were flying home*

And just like that the two weeks flown by in LA. My brothers filmed so many YouTube videos with friends and different challenges whilst being in the city. I'm just super excited to get back home and to see dad and Cam (sister)

Throughout the whole trip Ethan was being such a d*ck to me. Honestly I hate him. He's embarrassed me, made me feel so little. He never knows when to shut up:

Once we arrive at the airport he just puts his ear phones in and starts tapping away on my head. I push him away and go to stand next to Grayson.

On the plane me and Grayson sat next to each other. Ethan is also in Grayson bad books as the way he's been treating me this whole trip.
I put my head on Graysons shoulder and fell into a deep sleep.

Grayson's Point of view

Stacey decided to sit next to me on the journey home but we soon as we board she has completed passed out on my shoulder. She looks super peaceful. We both currently not talking to Ethan as he's been treating her nasty all holiday.

The night at in and out burger was the night what tipped me over the edge. He knows to never mention her depression or anxiety and what does he do. Mentions it 24/7.

Cameron (Dallas) mentioned that she bumped into him as she ran out of the restaurant. I genuinely think she likes him. I obviously hope she doesn't as he's one of my closest pal but he really did make her feel better that night. You just can't win?

I shut my eyes and just started to think about life. How it would be different if Stacey would still be hidden by fans.

Staceys Point of View

I woke up from my deep sleep and realised we were ten minutes away from Home!! New Jersey! Can't wait to get home and see my dad, sister and friends. Can show off my crafty new tan. I don't look like a ghostly book worm anymore.

We arrive back at home shortly after getting all out luggage from the racks.

Once we got home I saw Dad standing at the front door. I jump out of the car and ran straight into his open arms. He span me round and kissed my head.
"I've missed you kiddo" he says

I've missed you more dad... Where's Cameron?

I rang past my dad who was chuckling at me. I see Cameron sat on the sofa and I run into her arms and cuddle into her.

"I've missed my little Stace!!"
I have missed you so much! We need to go for a catch up
"Let's go to the mall now!!!"

I nodded and we jumped straight into her car and we went to the mall.

-MALL-

Once we arrive at the mall, we started getting noticed by a few you g girls who eventually we guessed they were fans of Ethan and Grayson:
Some asked for photos, some were rude. But that's the way life is going to be from now on.
Not everybody is going to like you...

Going to the mall to bond with the sister was really fun. These are the things I miss when we go away without the whole family.

Cameron took me to the hairdressers. I got it dyed and got it cut yet again. I hate having my hair so long. I can't wait to show everybody at home....