Chapter 11; One Day...

Chapter 11; One Day...

Stacey's POV

This morning Cameron went food shopping as I cant really unless I wanna get caught and I don't want Cameron to get into trouble. I was walking around the apartment when I heard somebody talking outside. I went to the door and looked through the Key hole and I saw Jack G and Jack J trying to ring Cameron and then they pull out a key. I quickly grab my phone then run into my room and rushed into the wardrobe.

I have been in this Wardrobe for 2 hours the Jacks still haven't left. I text Cameron to hurry the f*ck up as I had cramp and I didn't want to be caught. He text back straight away and said he is outside and he's gonna get the gone.

----3hours later----

Cameron came and told me that the Jacks had gone and I could come out. I climbed out of the wardrobe and looked up and saw both the Jacks and Cameron staring at me.

Your a fr*gging liar Cameron! I say hitting him

"Its okay they wont say anything!" He says putting his hands up in surrender.

I introduced myself to the Jacks. They already knew who I was cause obvs my brothers.

We was currently sat in the living room, we order Take away. Yum.

All od the sudden the news came on.

"MORE INFORMATION ABOUT STACEY DOLAN GOING MISSING!"

I drop my food and turned the volume up.

"More than 3 weeks since the teenager Stacey Dolan has been missing for. Her parents think that she is dead and her siblings don't know what to do. Ethan and Grayson Dolan have apparently got some new leads about the where abouts of their sister."

We think that Stacey is staying with one of their internet friends as the Dolan twins are famous on Vine and YouTube. The brothers are contacting every person they know in LA and trying to see if she Is staying with them. If you know anything ring 0986274 34244. Thank-you.

I look at the lads and I couldn't believe what I have done. My parents think im dead and my siblings are heart broken. Oh No!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------