Chapter 19; Im here baby!

Stacey's POV
I'm actually so happy and grateful that I've arrived back in La with college to be honest I didn't think my parents would have let me come but they did which surprised me. But I found it suspicious that Ethan and Grayson were always taking to mum and dad secretly away from my site. The tutor has gave us a break she said even though this is for our course we can have time to explore the city, So I kind of like her now but she is still moody as hell.

I've missed this place so much I loved staying in La just it's an awesome place I wish I never got caught but then again I think imagine if I was still with Cam my family would still be destrote thinking I was dead or all sorts. Even though I miss La I missed Cam even more I haven't seen him in ages and lately his messages have started to distance a little but I just assumed it was work. Again I'm over thinking things. God Stacey stop! Lol

It took us around 20 minutes to get to the hotel and even then it takes way longer because of traffic. My tutor just stressed because nobody is listening to her. When we checked in to the hotel it was beautiful. The view of the city was amazing, I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at the view my eyes soon widened and my smile expanded when I realised Cams apartment was across the road. Cam doesn't know I'm here I kept it a secret so I could surprise him.
Soon after I started to unpack all my belongings I hated sharing a room with Blake because she just leaves her stuff everywhere and when you try and clean it 2 mintues later it's back to being messy. She is just so hard to deal with. While I was unpacking my suitcase I was texting Cam but he kept giving blunt reply and sometimes he didn't even reply which really annoyed me but I just ignored it.
I wanted to FaceTime him as I hadn't the day before as I was travelling. He said he was busy so Obviously I just assumed again work but he has been so busy lately it's starting to become a recounting pattern on the same days and he same time. Maybe a cwindence. Yeah it will be After I'd finished I decided to go to his apartment and surprise him........

Note!
I updated this chapter the next one is being written xxxxx sorry for the delay