Chapter 10; Bye life... Bye California...

Stacey's Pov

Cameron agreed to let me stay but I have to go on a date with him. I said yes obviasally, I don't want to go back home or on the run. We are going on a picnic today, I wont say I don't like Cameron I do like I really like him but my brothers wont like it. I say brothers I mean Ethan. I want my life to change for the better I know that my family are distraught  but I cant go back not after this.

Cameron's Pov

I am still letting Stacey stay with me but under one condition she goes on a date with me, she said yes obviasally she doesn't want to go back home. I really do love her, I want her to fall in love with me too but if she doesn't is my life worth living? Yes but I was trying to be dramatic.. sh.. So we got to the park and sat down its a private park so only people with the apartments where I live can go. We started to talk about life and everything why Stacey ran away from her family in New Jersey.

---------------------------------------1 hour later---------------------------------------

When we got back to the apartment we was playing music and dancing around. We were laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. We sat down on the coach and I turned to her.

Stacey I love you. I grabbed her face and pulled her into a deep kiss. She kisses back which makes me happy. She has feelings as well. We pulled out of the kiss and looked into each others eyes.

Will you be my girl friend?

"Of Course I will!" She says while hugging me.

I breathe, I can finally call her mine...

Stacey's POV

After we kiss we looked into each others eyes.

"Will you be my girl friend?" Cameron asked

Of course I will! I say while hugging the death out of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated sorry its been long sicne I last updated. They are now dating whast gonna happen next.

Comment what you think of this chapter.

Love ya xx