Purgatory

Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dropped quite a bomb on all of you last chapter, and I am sorry to say but this will probably be the last chapter. We are finally to the end of this book. Luckily, I have already started to outline the sequel to this book. When I have written a few chapters of that, I will put an AN in this one so all of you know what it is called. Again, this chapter will be the last chapter of this book. It was an amazing journey and I have loved getting the chance to make all of you happy. I have also playing with your feelings, but everything that I have done to you guys was all for a reason. Anyway, enough of that. 

I give you the final chapter of Extraterrestrial Attraction!

______________________________________

The tears hadn't stopped for a long while. There were many harden tracks on Harry's blue cheeks and there were many dried drops on the still face of his lover. 

Harry had woken up in confusion. He had been expecting bright lights to assult his eyes, gun shots to assult his ears, and the feeling of the forest floor against his back, but all he got was silence.

"Good, your up." A voice rang out, destroying the silence of the makeshift hut. Harry looked over towards his friend.

"Where is your body?" Harry mumbled out. Jake stood in front of him in his human body. It was almost funny how short he was compared to Harry. A pang of nostagia hit Harry hard.

"My AVATAR is currently being repaired. My queue had been almost completely destroyed in the battle, and Mo'at said that there was a chance that I could lose my memories if it tried to transfer into it. I figured that I would let Max fix it." Jake shrugged his shoulders before looking back towards his friend.

"How long?" Harry asked, his right hand pressed over his heart. Something felt wrong. Something was missing.

"A month. You have been out for an entire month." Jake whispered, sitting down on the dirt next to Harry's bed. "We won. We were then able to forcibly send the humans back to Earth. Since then, we have been trying to find a decent place to start over."

"Where is he?" Harry's voice broke at the end of his question. Jake looked on at his friend with sadness.

"We grabbed his body when we found you. I thought that you would appreciate saying goodbye."

"Thank you." Harry whispered, reaching his hand out to touch Jake. He could feel the sting in his eyes, and even though his head hurt, Harry let himself cry.

______________________________________

"Are you ready for this?" Harry asked, painting a white stripe down Jake's chest.

"I think so," Jake mumbled, his voice distorted by the airmask. Harry chuckled weakly.

"Don't worry so much. It'll be like waking up." Harry said, looking down to the ground. He looked up slightly when a warm weight settled on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Jake whispered, his smaller peach colored hand contrasting against the blue hue of Harry's own.

"No." Harry whispered, a sob escaping his lips when a particularly sharp jab came from his abdomin. "No, I'm not okay."

______________________________________

Tsu'tey's burial had been set for a month after Jake's body transfer.

Harry couldn't find it in himself to go look at his love's body until two nights before the burial was supposed to take place.

He had wanted to cry, to scream, to do something at the sight of his love's wrapped body, but Harry had already cried. He had already spent his days wallowing in his mate's absent. He had spent nights trying to contact either Eywa or Death. He had tried to scream about how unfair it all was. Was he supposed to go through his immortal life alone? Was this his own punishment?

"I don't know what to do anymore, love." Harry whispered, his hands carding through Tsu'tey's thick hair. "I feel lost without you here with me."

He didn't get a response. He wasn't really expecting one either. A sharp kick in his abdomin had him placing a hand over his stomach. He was in the beginnings of showing. His flat stomach was starting to get the slightest bump and gis skin was starting to get the slightest glow.

Harry sighed, took one of Tsu'tey's hands, and placed it over his stomach. "I wanted to tell you after the battle. I knew that if you had known before, you wouldn't have let me fight and you would have been worried the whole time." He paused for a moment. Tsu'tey's hand was cold against his skin.

"I actually waa wrong though. Eywa had told me that I was pregnant a while ago, and I was just so excited. A child, something that I never thought that I would have. A child that we could raise together, a child that I could save from having a life like my own." Harry smiled slightly. "Imagine my shock when Mo'at told me that i wasn't have a child, but children."

Harry stared down at Tsu'tey's motionless face for a moment. "I guess it doesn't matter much anymore. You will never be able to meet them. Our little twins." Harry sobbed out the last words, his voice shaking with the effort.

Eventually, his vision started to blur with tears and his neck started to hurt with the effort of keeping it up. Slowly, Harry let his head rest on Tsu'tey's sternum.

"Our perfect, little twins."

______________________________________

"What do you want from me, Death?" Harry sighed, exhaustion coloring each word. The deity stared at his master in sympathy.

"I am truly sorry master." Death said, wandering forward.

"There isn't anything I can do about it now. Honestly, what is the point of having these powers and this title if I can't do anything with it?"

"What makes you say that, Hadrian?" Death inquired. "You remember the story of the three brothers, don't you?"

"Of course." Harry scoffed. "My entire existence is based off of that story." Death nodded his head.

"Do you remember what happened to the second brother?"

"He brought back his dead wife, but she eventually killed herself because she didn't belong here." Harry said, fiddling his hands. "I have already considered this possibility, Death."

"She killed herself because she knew she didn't belong here, yes, but that's not the only reason. The woman killed herself because she didn't want to belong in the living world." Harry looked towards the deity in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"The woman killed herself simply because she didn't want to be alive in the first place. Otherwise, the brother would have lived a long life." Death turned away from his Master.

"What are you saying Death? That I can just bring him back?" Harry couldn't help but hope that that's all he needed to do.

"No, that's not how it works." Harry's shoulders fell in disappointment. "But there is a way to do it." At Harry's confusion, Death continued. "Right now, Tsu'tey is stuck walking around in limbo, Purgatory if you will, because he never wanted to die in the first place. You would have to venture into Purgatory, find his soul, and bring him back to the living world without being lost in the process."