The Doctor's Betrayal

Na'vi

Eywa

'Harry's Thoughts'

I am sooo sorry guys. By the time this gets published, it will be a week from my last update abd I'm so sorry. I am going through a mive and everything is a bit hectic. Anyway. I don't kniw how to write the whole 'Tsahïk training', so I'm just going to skip it and mention it.

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Harry smiled at the happiness written on Grace's face when the Na'vi children swarmed her.

"Was it wise to let the doctor back?" Tsu'tey asked, his arms crossed over his chest. Harry frowned at the position. Tsu'tey's body language suggested irritation.

"Why wouldn't it have been? She does wonderfully with the children." Harry looked back to Grace who was being pulled every which way by excited children.

"We haven't had a very good history with her." Tsu'tey grumbled, turning away. Harry turned around with a small smile and followed the other Na'vi.

"What do you mean history? I figured that she had been here in the past because of the way that everyone reacted to her, but I don't know why she is reveered with hate amongst the older Na'vi." Tsu'tey didn't stop, but he did slow down, falling instep beside Harry.

"I will tell you, but not here." Harry nodded. For the way everyone reacted, he could tell that it wasn't the greatest situation. He didn't want to upset the surrounding Na'vi or the children.

______________________________________

"This isn't as weird as I thought it would be." Tsu'tey muttered, similtaniouly adjusting his grip on  Harry's waist and making sure the both didn't plummet from the tree branch they were perched on.

"You thought it would be weird?" Harry said from his position on Tsu'tey's lap. The tree limb they had sat on had been quite wide, and if Harry really wanted to he could sit beside Tsu'tey. Why would he do that though? It was the perfect reason to sit on top of Tsu'tey and rest his head on the other Na'vi's chest.

"I have never been in this position before." Tsu'tey mumbled, almost sounding emmbarassed. Harry sat up, his green eyes gleaming with amusement.

"What do you mean, 'This Position,' Tsu'tey?" Harry knew exactly what he meant, but he couldn't help but tease. Old habits die hard and all that shit.

"How was your training this morning?" Harry sighed disappontedly at the subject changed, but complied nonetheless.

"Apparently, I'm a natural. We spent two hours talking about my past experiences with the shadow world. Apparently, Eywa hasn't been so tight lipped about my affinity with the afterlife with Mo'at." He wasn't very happy with the last one. He didn't want it to come out just yet that he was the Master of Death and that he was Immortal.

He didn't really think that it would go over well.

"You have an affinity for that?" Tsu'tey asked. Harry nodded, looking away, pretending to find the tree leaf interesting. "At least you have an affinity for something. You are not the best warrior, Hadrian." Tsu'tey laughed and Harry snorted. "I think it cool. You are one of the few in the clan to be able to connect on that level with the Mother."

"I guess you can see it that way. I would rather be a warrior or a hunter." Harry mumbled to himself. Tsu'tey huffed.

"Being Tsahïk is a great honer, Hadrian. Much better then being a meer hunter or warrior. The position of Tsahïk ranks even above Eye'tukan." Harry shook his head and smiled.