Down with the Tree

Na'vi

Eywa

'Harry's thoughts'

I feel like I just dropped a bomb on everyone. With everything that happened in the last chapter, the story is just going to go down hill from here. All of you are going to hate me, but the story needs everything from here on if you guys want a sequal. I'm sorry for what I'm going to do with you.

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Jake would never forget the sight of Tsu'tey carrying Harry's limp body, and by the worried look on Grace's face, neither would she.

Jake had always looked up to Harry. He had trained under the smaller male, he had fought with him, and he had even lived with him. Seeing him so helpless, so lifeless, in the arms of the larger Na'vi was such a shock to Jake's system that he had to take a minute to say what he came to say.

"I, I need you all to listen." Jake said as loud as his shaking voice would allow.  Mo'at, Neytiri, and Eye'tukan all looked to him and Grace, but Tsu'tey continued to stare longingly at Harry's own unanimated AVATAR.

"Why are you here? Why has Hadrian not returned with you?" Mo'at shot off one question after another, looking back and forth between Harry and Jake. Jake winced.

"They didn't put his body back into the link chamber. It was to sick." Jake flinched at his own words. He didn't mean to say "It", but it had sounded better in his head then saying he. "He" was the body in front of him. The taller, bluer version of his brother, not the sack of shiver flesh back at Hell's Gate.

"He is sick?" Tsu'tey spoke up finally, now looking at Jake. "Why is he sick? What happened?"

"We do not know why he is sick. What we do know is that we can not put his body back into the link chamber in his condition. The body would more then likely give out when the mind tried to travel here. It would more then likely kill him." Tsu'tey stared down at the body in his arms in horror. The AVATAR's limbs swayed and dangled everytime Tsu'tey moved.

"What did you come here to say, Jake?" Neytiri asked softly, walking forward to place her hand over his left peck.

"All of you have to leave." Well, nothing like jumping right in, Right? "You all have to leave, or your gonna die. Quaritch is going to be her within the your, and he is going to destroy this place." The listening Na'vi all let out disbelieving sounds and glared at Jake and Grace. Mo'at looked at Jake, a sneer on her face.

"Are you certain of this?"

"I was sent her, to learn your ways. But until now, I had never thought that I would have to deliver this message. Harry was supposed to stop the operation. He was supposed to send this whole thing back to Earth, but Quaritch had somehow found a way to removed Harry from power. I knew that there was a chance that I woyld have to deviver this message, but I never thought that it would happen." Jake pleaded with the three Na'vi. Neytiri backed away from him, letting her arm fall from his face.

"Are you saying that you knew this would happen?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper. "Even if you didn't think it would play out, you still knew it would happen and you didn't think it would be wise to tell us?"

"Yes, I knew that it was a possibility." Neytiri looked at him with a look of betrayal.

"I knew we shouldn't have taken you in. I kbew that you were bad from the moment I saw you." Neytiri looked back to her father. "I told you that this would happen, Father." She looked back to Jake and point a finger at him. "You have turned your back on us, Jake Sully. You have turned your back on the people, and most importantly, you have turned your back on Hadrian." She huffed and started to make her way back to her parents.