Presidential

Na'vi

Eywa

'Harry's thoughts'

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait, I have now started school. Did you know that I  now have a chemistry class online? How does that even work? I don't know, but I bet we will found out within the next few weeks. Also, I am so sorry for the long wait. I just didn't know how to start this chapter. I mean, how do you follow up smut?

Btw, sorry for the short chapter. I just thought that this was pretty important to the rest of the story!

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Rage.

Rage was all Harry felt at the first glimpse of the dozer as it plowed over the Utral Aymokriyä.

Tsu'tey had woken him up with a shaky voice and jerking movements, not giving Harry anytime to freak out about the fact that he hadn't woken up back in his human body yet.

"Hadrian! We have to go!" Tsu'tey shouted fearfully. The buzz in Harry's ears made it difficult to hear what his mate was shouting, but the rumble in the soil told him all he needed to know about the situation.

"What is going on, Tsu'tey?" Harry's throat was scratchy and dry and his face blummed a bright purple when he remembered why.

"We have to go, Harry! You need to get up!" Tsu'tey yelled, pulling on Harry's arms. Harry let the taller male heave him off of the ground, hugging the broad chest when it was in reach.

"Alright, let's move." Harry said after getting a glimpse of the scene behind Tsu'tey.

Rage.

Harry felt his tail whip around behind him in his barely contained anger. He could hear Eywa weeping as the tree's roots were being slowly uprooted from the Pandorian soil, and it made Harry want to collapse and weep with her.

"Hadrian, No!" Tsu'tey yelled, grabbung for Harry's arm, but it was to late. Before he knew it, Harry had covered enough ground to feel the heat wafting off of the human made machine.

"STOP!" Harry yelled, waving his hands around in the air, trying to get the camera's attention. The lenses turned around from where they were facing, locking onto Harry's attempts to make the dozer and the soldiers stop.

But they didn't.

Harry had mived out of the way just in time, just escaping the risk of being flattened by the large vehicle.

Vaguely, Harry could remember picking up the largest stone he could before he started climbing. Instinct took over and all Harry could do was climb. A foot in this crevice, a jump to grab onto this ledge, until he was eventually looking at the camera systems up close.

"I said stop!" Harry screamed in English before bashing in a camera with his rock. It took a few hits because of the rock not being to large, but he had eventually gotten them. One after another, the cameras were destryed with blunt force. Harry smirked in satisfaction.

Until a sharp pain akimmed the outer edge of his arm. Harry ducked as more bullets came flying at him, staring hesitantly at the ground that seemed to be so far away.

Well, until a bullet buried itself in the metal right beside his head. Then the ground got closer and closer.

Harry landed miraculously on his feet like a cat, but he was already being dragged away from the scene before he could even gain his bearings.