To Be Let Back

Na'vi

Eywa

Harry's Thoughts

I legit have no life guys. I was just scrolling through my Instagram and I couldn't stop myself from saying 'Damn' to all of my hot swimsuit clad classmates.

I have a problem.

But thats the point of being human. Except your differences, and maybe(hopefully), you will get lucky and find someone else who except s them too. But we all need to remember that we don't need anyone. Whether you are a Cinderella or a Cinder, you can run your own castle by yourself.

You don't need anyone's help with that.

Anyway, on with the story. Enough of my self indulged ramble.

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Harry felt his tail reach out under the water. He could feel it as it twined its way around Tsu'tey's own, but he tried to focus more on the tongue in his mouth rather then the tails in the water.

Harry unfroze quickly, wrapping his arms around Tsu'tey's waist. Tsu'tey, in turn, wrapped one of his arms around Harry's neck while the other settled itself on Harry's blue cheek. Harry could feel Tsu'tey's rapidly beating heart as his body pressed up against the other male's, and he could feel his own blood as it rushed through his system.

Harry gently gnawed on Tsu'tey's bottem lip, pulling it away with his teeth. He let out a chuckle at the muted groan that tumbled out of Tsu'tey's lips before he reached back in for more.

"This is unexpected." Harry gasped out when the kiss broke again. "Although not entirely unwelcome." He smiled up at the other male who had settled into his lap. "What was that for?"

"I don't know," Tsu'tey mumbled out, trying, and failing, to hide his face in Harry's neck. "I'm sorry."

"Oh no no no no no, Don't apologize. I enjoyed it. It was just unexpected." Harry said, rubbing circles into Tsu'tey's damp back. "I'm not mad. I'm happy that I am not the only one who feels this way." He smiled when he felt a purr-like rumble coming from Tsu'tey's chest. It was almost like cuddling with a cat.

"It feels weird that our tails are still wrapped around each other underwater." Tsu'tey mumbled into Harry's hair, making Harry laugh.

"Eh, it doesn't bother me much. Feels nice." Tsu'tey finally lifted his head out of Harry's neck and smiled down at the immortal. Harry smiled back up towards Tsu'tey, lightly digging his thumbs into Tsu'tey's hips.

"Your a moron," Tsu'tey rebuked, getting off of Harry's lap.

"Maybe, but doesn't that just make me your idiot?" Harry smirked when a bright purple lit up Tsu'tey's face, feeling accomplished. "Come on, let's go back to Hometree. Its almost time for dinner."

______________________________________

"Good news, Grace." Harry said nonchalantly, picking apart his meal. He may have already eaten in his AVATAR body, but that did nothing for hia human one. Dying from starvation is not something he wanted to do again.

"And what would that be?" Grace had started to warm up to the General. He was easy to get along with and he didn't think like any of the other jarheads that frequented her labs and her outings. He was easy to talk to and he was very down to earth, which was defiantly something Grace could appreciate.

"I spoke with Eye'tukan and the Tsahïk during dinner today." Harry was going to drag this out for as long as he possibly could, but he knew that it wouldn't be that long since the story was quite short.

"And?" Gtace asked again, shoving a forkful of eggs into her mouth.

"They had decided that in a few days, they would lift some laws." Harry could tell the exact moment that she put the mini puzzle together.

"And?" She couldn't keep the excitment out of her voice. If Harry was say what she thought he was saying, then she wouldn't even dream of going against him.

No matter what happened.

"They have decided to let the dreamwalkers back into Hometree and back into the tribe." Harry smiled, watching as Grace's face seemed to light up. Her eyes sparkling in joy, and even a stray tear or two that Harry made sure not to mention.

"How?" She couldn't believe it. She could finally see the children again, see her little Neytiri again.

"Well, since they like me so much, in order for me to agree to become the next Tsahïk, I asked them to do this. Its a win-win for both of us."

"Speaking of the Tsahïk thing, when do you start training?" Grace asked, taking a sip of her cherry coke.

"I think we start tomorrow. I'm actually looking forword to this, but at the same time, I can't believe that I agreed." Harry mumbled, rubbing at the bridge of his nose. The last time someone tried to teach him something, he got mind raped repeatedly. Logically, he kbew that that would not happen in this situation, but he couldn't help but be cautious.

He didn't know what Eywa would want to say to him, but he hoped that it was nothing bad.

"Why wouldn't you agree?"

"Well, isn't the Tsahïk the mate of Eye'tukan? Don't they become a mated pair? The next Eye'tukan is Tsu'tey, but isn't the main clan pair supposed to produce children?" Harry didn't bother to tell her about his and Tsu'tey's little excursion at the lake that morning. He figured that that whole situation would need to be thought about and talked about before he went around and told everyone about it.

However, he got a sneaking suspicion that Mo'at knew moee then she let on.

"Well I guess so," Grace started, gathering her thoughts and tried to figure out how to phrase her next words. "However, I feel like if Mo'at thinks that you would make a good Tsahïk, then I'm not going to argue with her. Plus, yoy would be the first Male Tsahïk in the tribal histories. I wonder how your gender will change the way the the Tsahïk does certain things." Grace said, thinking out loud.

Harry could agree. He would become the first male Tsahïk in the Omaticaya tribe, or at least the first to be documented. He didn't know how his reign would differ from the ones before him. How would his connections with Eywa be different? His immortality could also play a starring role in this whole situation.

"I guess we will se what will happen." Harry said, pushing his food around on his plate. The majority of it was gone, but he couldn't finish all of it. His time with the Dursley's, no matter how long ago it was, had taken a toll on his body. The size of his stomach had never developed fully, making him almost as bad as a gastric bypass patient.

"I guess we will." Grace paused and looked up at Harry. "Do you think that I can go to Hometree tomorrow?"

Harry looked thoughtful for a moment before nodding his head. "Do you know where the lake is? The one about two miles from Hometree?" At Grace's nod, Harry continued. "Meet me there. Maybe if they still haven't lifted the rule, then you will be safe since you will be walking around with me. They won't shoot at me, I am to valuable."

"You sound vaguely narcissistic and vain when you say things like that." Grace chuckled out.

"Its not like I'm lying though. I really am valuable to them. I am to be their next Tsahïk, their next line to Eywa. Without me, they don't have that line. If that sounds narcissistic to say, then it sounds narcissistic. Its doesn't make it any less true." Harry pointed his fork at her. Grace put her hands up in surrender, noticing the line that she was about to cross.

"Okay, so I'll meet you at the lake?"

"Yep, sometime after twelve. Tsu'tey and I have taken to spending out afternoons there when it is hot, and since we are in the hot season here on Pandora, we are literally there like every day." Harry said, setting his fork down. "Now, if you will excuse me, I haven't slept properly in two days. I will see you in the morning." Harry gave the red head a smile before leaving the table, and then the room.

"I finally get to go back." Grace mumured to herself, staring down at her plate. "Finally."