Part 17

There you sat for what felt like hours, just looking at the gorge in front of you.

As you did this the great sage had taken it upon himself to climb the cliff edge and try to walk away from what he started. However you were snapped from your trance when you heard the baby girl cry as said monkey walked passed her.

With a leap, you landed in front of him and with fire in your eyes growled "And where do you think you're going?"

"What do you mean?" he growled back at you.

"That boy put his life on the line to help you which means you owe him" you stated as you crossed your arms over your chest.

Suddenly the sage bust out in a fit of laughter and giggled" Listen, sweetheart, I am the great sage equalling heaven. I don't owe anyone anything".

Just as he was about to start walking away again, the deep voice you heard earlier whispered something and then suddenly something clicked in your mind.

"Later," the monkey said and walked passed you but just as he did you whipped your body 180 degrees and grabbed his arm in your vice-like grip.

"Hey watts wrong with-" he begun to shout but quickly stopped when he saw the devious grin that had suddenly become plastered to your once angry face.

"You woe me"