Part 12

When you reached the children you pulled out a peach from your pocket and took a bite.

"I think I told the stories as accurate as I could," you said to the monkey as they began walking again.

"Oh and... Great Sage, there's one more thing. Do you have your golden cudgel?" Lauer asked out of the blue.

At hearing this Sun WuKong stopped in his tracks and stiffed his whole body. Clearly angry now.

Lauer clearly didn't get the picture and continued to ask his question.

" I heard that it weighs 15000 pounds! Great Sage, where is your Golden Cudgel!... Oh, a puppet show I watched said that it was hidden in your ear. Show me!" By this point, Sun WuKong had been pushed to the edge of how much he could tolerate this child.

"You Brat! You won't stop talking will you? I can't think because my head is going to explode! Why can't you just keep quiet for a while?" He shouted through gritted teeth.

As he did this you couldn't help laughing. When he heard this his attention was drawn to you and with an annoyed look on his face, he took a couple of steps towards you and asked...

" Watts so funny?" he said in an obviously forced scary voice which only made you laugh more.  

" Nothing, just the fact that "The Great Sage" can take down army's and even gods with ease but can't handle a young child." you giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading @1429973e