Part 3

Suddenly an ear parsing scream was heard from one of the houses. You turned to that direction only to become face to face with a mountain troll.

Without hesitation you punched it in the nose and while it was stunned you kicked it up towards the sky and then threw it over the walls of the village and down the mountain.

Within a second after that, you turned back to Fa Ming.

"Keep liking for him and when you call for me ill be right there ok?"

He nodded and quickly went to find his apprentice.

Another scream was heard and you instantly went searching for its source.

After beating up a few more trolls, you saw Liuer holding a baby running from a Troll with his master close behind him.

When you saw that they were going to be surrounded you ran towards where they were going. when you got there you saw that they had somehow disappeared.  Yet on second glance, you saw that the 2 were hidden underneath 2 dragon statues.

"there you are!!" one of the trolls sneered as it held out its claws to grab the young monk.

Fa Ming, climbed from his hiding place and pushed over the dragon he was hidden under on top of the trolls. As he was about to join his apprentice and the baby he realised that he had become trapped in the rubble.

"Master!!" Lauer yelled as he was going to go back for his master

"Lauer, RUN!! RUN!!"

Hesitantly the boy did as he was told and ran as fast as he could away from the danger.

You took this opportunity to try and free your old friend, however he refused your help and told you to "Protect Lauer".

Like the boy, you saw Fa Ming as a farther figure so you also did as you were told and went after Lauer.