part 16

"Hey moss breath!" the sage yelled, "Over here!!!"

At hearing this the beast turned towards him, this gave you enough space to scramble out of the funk you were in.

Just as you landed on the hard floor you suddenly heard Lauer's voice from where you were just stuck.

With a wave of fear flowing over you, you turned to the monster to see that the young monk had climbed onto the said monster and was about to be hit with a stone fist. 

While you were worrying about Lauer, Sun Wu Kong tricked the beast to practically throw itself off off the cliff edge.

"Nooooooo" you screamed as you watched the rock beast and Liuer begun to disappear from your line of sight.

Just as you were about to leap after them you heard a chain being pulled. Within a second you snapped your
head to the direction of the noise to see SunWu Kung clinging onto the cliff edge for dear life.

As the adrenalin pumped through you , you sprinted towards said monkey and grabbed his hand so he wouldn't fall. But just as you were about to begin pulling him up you heard Liuer s voice from behind the sage.

With a gasp you glance down see that the rock beast had Wu Kings chain in his enormous hands. But what shocked you more was that the young monk was still climbing on it and after a few seconds had peald of the seal from it's back.

"Look Great Sage!!! I have it!!!" Lauer smiled at the two of you

Suddenly the talking bolder begun violently shaking, screamed as it became nothing but rubble and started to fall to the bottom of the gorge taking the young monk with it.