Part 11

At hearing this the boy looked at you with pure excitement on his face and slightly pulled on your skirt to try and pull your attention away from the legendary sage.

"(Y/N) He's the great sage!!" He grinned

The Monkey however wasn't as amused by the 3 of you and leapt towards one of the nearest trees to get away from you. Before he jumped out of your line of sight he shouted to you " Stop following me! Brats!!"

Before you could stop him, Lauer climbed down from the little rock pile the 3 of you were stood on and begun to follow him.

You decided that it was best for him to lead for at least a couple of minutes because of all of the information you were just bombarded with, you needed time to think.

"So that monkey who I was just fighting alongside was... Sun WuKong. Ok, that I can deal with but why did Buddha give me immortality just so I could meet him?"

You were snapped back to reality when you realised that Lauer was now right next to said monkey. As you got closer, you began to hear what they were talking about. That being how much Lauer knew about the Sage from the story's you've told him over the years.

Lauer stood on a rock in front of the sage making him stop to listen to what the young monk had to say. As he did this you leaned against a nearby tree in the shade to see how the monkey would react.

" The Great Sage Equalling Heaven, Sun WuKong. His body is as hard as steel and his eyes as bright as fire. He is immortal and has mastered 72 transformations. His flying cloud travels far and away." the monk lectured jumping around like the exited child he was.

With a smug smile, Sun WuKong looked at the boy and asked " Not bad. Who told you those stories brat?" 

"I did," you said raising your hand in an almost sarcastic manner as you walked towards the pair.

As you emerged from the shade, you walked straight towards the kids but kept your eyes on Sun WuKong.