Encounter.

SEULGI P.O.V
I just move to Daegu,South Korea months ago from my hometown because my father got promoted here and it suck.
        "What do you think love is?" A girl with red hair Ask.   "Umm I don't know" I reply while I sip
my coffee "why you ask?" I added.

"I..I think I'm in love" after hearing that statement I wouldn't stop laughing at her. "YA! This is serious" she claim. "O..Kay okay, with who?" I Ask  "your little sister" my eyes got Wide, didn't realize I spill my coffee on the table. "YA! Be careful she yell and she grab a napkin and wipe the wet table.  "Ummm... so" she say shyly   "Soo what..?I say go for it chump" I reply while patting on her shoulder.  "How about you Unnie...do you have a girlfriend?" She ask
"YA...joy I'm not like you I'm straight Kay" I respond almost choking to what I drink. 

      "Oaky gezzz....just asking" Joy stated. Then we were interrupted by a young lady.  "Umm...excuse me,your food is here" she has a cute and calm voices,I smile at her. "Thanks" I respond smiling, the name tag read "Bae Irene" i mumble. Then I watch her go back to the counters.

     "Omg, Seulgi Unnie this is so good..."Joy emphasizes with delight . I couldn't stop staring at her bright full inner soul. "What is it Unnie..?" Joy Ask I didn't realize I was staring at her for some time now  that make joy off guard.  "Umm..it's nothing just glad to see you this happy" I reply with a cute smile. Joy smile back.

                          Seulgi Houses 
As soon as I enter the room, my little sister Yeri start running down the stair. "Unnie...unnie, Joy just ask me out on a date" said Yeri.  "Ohh cool" I respond with a tiring expression.  "Does that mean she like me" Yeri Ask "yes she...does and don't  screw this up okay or I'll kill you" I told her which make her shiver but nervous at the same time. "Good this kids, ohh. Rights tomorrow new school" I mumble as I walk to my room. 

      ~Wendy
                   *hey bear, excited for new school tomorrow?
      ~SeulgiBear 
                  *not really,new school,new friend bla bla bla.
       ~Wendy
                  * hahaha, Remember I will be there for you.
       ~SeulgiBear
                   *thanks, Wendy-ya your the best friend.
           Next day....... Third Person P.O.V
   Class, I know it's a bit late in the year but we have a new transfer student. The student were mumbling  and whispering to one another. Please come on in, as the teacher commend the student to come in,she was a pretty tall girl with a hair like raven and she was very pretty.
                           Seulgi P.O.V
    As I walk in the classroom, everyone was roaming around the class over joy, then someone caught my attention, it was a little girl she sit on the back left near a window she wasn't looking at me instead she  was facing the window with her hand rest on her cheek . "Okay let's see,Miss Bae do you mind if the new student sit next to you?" The teacher ask. Then the girl whom I just saw stare and nod. For second I thought I was dreaming but after approaching her I was right, it's the same waitress form yesterday.

"Bae Irene, right?" I Ask just to confirm. And then she look at me. And nod slowly "remember me from yesterday?" I added to my question but she just look at me in confusion. "I'm kang Seulgi" I introduce myself then she smile which can melt anyone heart. After class I was packing up and about to head home a voice called me so I turn around to saw Irene approaching me with a big blanket. 

"Umm..what's this?" I Ask in confused "so..everyone in our school has a turn on washing this,and since your new here we are giving you the  work" she say as she hand a me the blanket.  "Really! This school have those rules" I ask in disbelief "believe it or not they do" she reply. "argh... fine I'll do it" I said and quickly walk away with the stupid blanket "BTW, you have 2 week to wash it" Irene yell but I just ignore her.  

It's been only one month since I move here,my parents were looking for a good school but they wouldn't find it until now that's why I only transfer today.  When I get home my sister and mom were packing our stuff and I was so confused "mom,what's all this..?" I Ask. Then my dad came to me " Seulgi-ya we are moving to Seoul, I got promoted there" he say and he look happy too. I just stare at them blankly.  "But I just move to a new school" I said then Yeri come up and hug me "Ohh..come on.... sis it will be fun" said Yeri  "but what about your girlfriend Joy" I Ask then Yeri blush "well...I don't wanna talk about it okay"she added.    "Alright kids in about 3 to 4 days we will move" my dad yell from the kitchen.

Again...sorry guys if I made any typo and hope you enjoy it.