"Oh thank god you're here!" she said looking relief.

"Sorry I took long Eric was being a pain." I said while motioning a lady over to my chair. There was about 5 people there. Wasn't a lot but Mya was probably tired or something.

"Don't sound to happy together. I thought you two would be happy to be expecting." she said mixing some hair dye.

"I mean don't get me wrong I do want this baby, I just wish it would have happened differently. You know maybe in a couple of years. Plus Eric doesn't even know how he feels right now."

"What do you mean doesn't know how he feels?"

"I think he might have found someone else in these three years we haven't seen each other. He hasn't said anything but I just have a feeling..." I said with a sigh.

"Sorry to butt in but if the boy wasn't ready then why wasn't he careful?" one of the ladies said.

"She has a point, I mean if he wasn't sure why would have he made love to you if he was confused?" Mya asked me.

"Because I was stupid enough to let it just happen and believe his every word."

"So that's what you think? You think I found someone else?" I heard him say from behind me causing me to turn around quickly.

"I thought you left?" I asked confused.

"Yeah well I didn't.... But I wish I didn't hear all this shit you just said."

"Here is not the time or place to discuss our problems, so can you please leave?" I said.

"No! We discus this now! I don't care if it's not the time or place!" Eric said sounding angry and hurt.

"Eric I think it's best for you to leave.....now!" Mya said coming in front of him and motioning to the door.

"I'm not leaving from here. I'll wait outside as long as I have to." Eric said looking straight at me.

-----------

"Finally it's time to close. I'm so glad you actually came to help me." Mya said as we both got ready to leave.

"I'm so tired. I want to get home and take a long relaxing bath." I said running a hand through my hair.

"I wish I could do that. David and Chloe are always up to something and I have to always stop them. I swear sometimes I feel like your brother is Chloe's age." Mya said rolling her eyes.

"You still love him though." I said walking over to the door and walking out so I could lock it.

"Yeah, oh umm I'm going to get going...." she said backing away slowly. That was weird.

"Wait I'm going with you dummy!" I said laughing.

"Nicole." I heard someone say from behind me.

"Why are you still here?" I asked turning around.

"I told you I wasn't going to leave. We need to talk." he said grabbing my hand.

"Not tonight. I don't want to hear your crap right now Eric. I'm tired and I'm craving something with a lot of cheese." I said that last part while biting my bottom lip.

"Yeah I'm going to get going. Bye!" Mya said running away. Wow thanks Mya.

"I'll take you to go get some nachos or something. Please, we need to talk."

"Fine, but only because I really want some cheese right now." I said walking over to his car.

"Thank you." he said opening the car door for me.

---------

"Can I just get like a cup of cheese?" Eric asked the lady taking our order.

"Umm yeah....." she said looking at him weird. "That will be 2.34 please."

Eric handed her the money and she gave me my cup with cheese. I grabbed a straw and began to drink it just like that.

"Oh my gosh this is so good but hot." I said taking another drink.

Eric just looked at me weird, but then chuckled.

"Nicole, I didn't find anyone else.... the only reason why I said I wasn't sure this was going to work out was because... I was going to ask you something that would take our relationship to another level." he said getting right to the point.

"What were you going to ask me?" I said looking at him confused as I continued drinking the cheese. I know it sounds weird but I'm pregnant so deal with it.

He looked so serious. He got down on his knee and took hold of my hand. I was frozen by his actions. Is this seriously happening?

"Nicole Amber Dallas, will you marry me?" He asked me.

I put my cheese cup down and moved my hand up to my mouth. I started crying and I couldn't say anything.

He took out a little red box and opened it up. There was a ring with a Diamond.

"Eric! Are you serious?" I said finally.

"Yes. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he said standing up. "so what do you say?"

"I..... I umm...... oh my gosh! YES I DO!!" I said taking him in for a hug. I heard people clapping and I remembered we were in a public place.

Eric pulled away and slipped the ring on my finger. He then took hold of my face and kissed me.

He broke the kiss a while later and smiled at me. "That was a cheesy kiss." he said.

I just laughed because of what he said.

**

We were now on our way to my house. I can't believe we're getting married and starting our own family.

"So I was thinking.... What would you say about getting our own place?"he said once we pulled into my driveway.

"Well obviously we're going to need to get our own place and we need to tell our families about or next big step."

"Okay well how about we have a cook out Saturday and we tell them there?" Eric said.

"Sounds perfect." I said leaning in for kiss. We broke apart because Eric's phone started ringing.

"Hello?..... oh hey! How you been?...... good good." he started laughing. "really?..... yeah actually I can really use your help...... awesome so you're scheduled to land in Chicago on Friday night?....... I'll see you then. Bye." he said.

"Who was it?" I asked curious.

"Someone I worked with in LA. They want to come and give me a hand over here with the projects I have." he said.

"Ohh." I said simply.

"You'll meet them on Saturday." Eric said smiling at me.

We sat there in his car in silence, just holding hands and enjoying the nights sky.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Did anyone see that that coming? :D

Vote (Please!)

Comment

Follow