"Hey, want me to teach you some moves?"

"You skate?"

"I don't only skate, I'm a pro"

"Whatever you say Gallagher"

"That a yes?"

"Nah, I don't need help"

"Oh come on, I've seen you, you're awfull, but with my help you could be the best"

I laughed at his confidence and he kept on insisting. Though I still think I was doing just fine on own, I accepted. He had this cute puppy eyes that I couldn't say no to.

"Let's go then"

"What? Where?"

"To the park of course. You ain't learning here. But move your ass cause I've got shit to do"

"Damn alright boss"

-

We arrived at the park and it was beautiful. Kids were running everywhere with their ice creams and toys on hand. People played with their dogs and others looked at the flowers. There were also some couples with their picnics under the shadow of the trees and laughter filling the air. This place was definitely nothing like I had seen before on the south side.

Carl was an awesome teacher. I learned many moves with him, but eventually we both got tired and he offered to buy me an ice cream.

While I was waiting for him to come back this group of girls approached me. None of them seemed nice neither like they had good intentions so I quickly rebuilt the walls that I had let down for Carl and switched onto my bitch mode.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?". The one in the middle asked. She had this perfect blond hair and a total bitch face.

"Excuse me?"

"She asked you something bitch so you better answer" Her short chubby friend said.

"I think you guys got the wrong person, but I'm just gonna give you a little advice: get out of my sight before I fuck you up"

"Oh she thinks she's so mean cause she's with Carl Gallagher"

"You know Carl?"

"He's my man so you better stay away from him" The blond one said

"What? He's all yours. I don't have any intentions with him"

Carl suddenly walked up to us and said:

"Holly, the fuck you doing here?". Oh so that was her name. Interesting

"Oh you better begin to explain yourself. What you doing with this bitch Carl?". This Holly girl said making my blood boil.

I walked forward ready to rough her up for calling me a bitch but Carl contained me with his arm and said:

"Watch who you call a bitch. And for the record, you were just fun, so forget about me"

I couldn't stop myself from laughing at the girls face, though it was sad at the same time. Carl had played her that's why she was so confused. But she kinda deserved it.

"And next time you come near Bree, you're dead". He added

Okay I definitely smiled when he said that. I don't know why, maybe cause he was being really protective over me, but I liked the feeling, I liked having someone who cares for me.

So finally the girls walked away and Carl said:

"So you were just gonna get rid of me that easily?"

"What?"

"You said 'he's all your'. Thought I didn't heard that?"

"Omg ya I'm sorry about that"

"Nah sorry won't be enough. You owe me now"

"Nah I don't make deals with players". I sarcastically said and walked away

Carl caught up with me and said: "Hey you can't say that, you don't even know me"

"I think I know enough".

"Then maybe I've gotta do something to change that"

I rolled my eyes and hurried in front of him.

"What's the rush?". He said

"I gotta get home. My sister needs me to take care of something"

"I'll walk you then"

"I can get there by myself Carl don't worry"

"Fine but don't get mad at me when you see me walking behind"

"Alright you can walk with me, but if you try anything I'll chop your dick off"

"Woa alright"

-