The Party

-Chapter 9-

Bree (POV)

I texted Jess and told her to come over my place so we could get ready together. I'm really enjoying having friends and parties. Back then I would always go out on my own or with my sister once in a while. So this was going to be a whole different experience.

.

While I waited for Jess I decided to put on some music and dance. Don't judge... I'm latina after all, dancing is in my dna.

"Girl you gotta teach me some of those moves!". The voice came from my bedroom door, and it took me by surprise making me jump a little.

"God Jess! You scared me! How did you got in'"

"Oh, the door was unlocked and I figuered that you wouldn't be able to hear me knocking with all this music. So I just let myself in... hope you don't mind"

"Of course I don't, we are friends, mi casa es tu casa chica"

"I don't know what the fuck you've just said but let's get ready!"

.

We actually chatted for a while until I realized it was time for me to bath. After my shower I went straight to my room to choose my outfit. It was easy though, cause I'm not really like those girls who turn their whole room upside down and end up choosing the first thing they tried on. I'm much more practical than that. And not to be cocky but I've got a hell of a body so I definitely picked out a pair of tight black shorts with a white top that made my breast look huge.

 And not to be cocky but I've got a hell of a body so I definitely picked out a pair of tight black shorts with a white top that made my breast look huge

I had already finished my make up and hair when I noticed that Jess was still sitting on the edge of my bed trying to decide what to wear. Let me say, that I'm the best friend on the entire world cause I helped her choose her outfit from my closet and she looked hot af. I mean, Jessie was already hot, but with my help she looked 100 times hotter.

 I mean, Jessie was already hot, but with my help she looked 100 times hotter

Damn I had done a good job.

Jess now looked absolutely cute with her red curls up in a ponytail and some of my clothes. Unlike me, she didn't want to go for the sluty look but I still managed to make her look nice with a loose skirt and a sweater.

"We are definitely turning heads tonight". I said while looking at the mirror.

"You are turning heads tonight. I've got a boyfriend remember? And he won't be too pleased by having other guys looking at me"

"Ugh I swear you get more boring by the minute". I said while rolling my eyes at her.

"Shut up you love me". Jess pinched my cheek an then pulled me into a hug.

~

Jess's boyfriend picked us up and he wouldn't stop talking about how good she looked. Damn they are so cute they're about to give me Diabetes.

"Here we are girls"

~~

Loud music was coming from inside the house. Someone people were already making out in the porche while others were already completely wasted and puking their lungs out. The smell of alcohol and drugs filled my lungs to the point I thought I was high too. God I love parties.

Jess and her boyfriend were starting to get all touchy which was my cue to leave. I really didn't mind being alone though. I walked over to the kitchen, poured myself a drink and then went straight to the dance floor to show this motherfuckers how Latina's do it.
All eyes were on me as I twerked and moved my hips to the beat.

I was already pretty wasted when someone tapped on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

"You came!". The strager said.

Before I could knock him out for touching me I recognized him.

"Hey yeah, thanks for inviting me". I said in between hipcups.

"Well you can't throw a party without the hottest girl in school now can you?". Was he seriously hiting on me? Wow all guys are definitely the same. Horny af.

"Want a drink?". He asked

I was about to walk out but he got me with that last sentence.

"I never turn down a drink Derek"

I drank what he got me and in a matter of seconds the room started spinning and I was dizzy af.

"Hey you don't look good let me take you somewhere quieter"

Carl (POV)

I was about to smoke my first joint of the night when I saw someone who caught my attention. It was Bree, the girl next door. She looked amazing in those mini shorts.
I was about to approach her when a dude did it first. It was Derek Knight one of the schools jock. Fucking prick. I don't really know why I felt jealous when I saw them both dancing, but I just kinda did. I knew Derek wasn't good news... but I wasn't either.

Bree was completely wasted, I could see that, so I stayed close to keep an eye on her. Actually I was so close I could hear their whole conversation. And lucky for her I saw the exact moment in which this asshole put a pill on a drink and then passed it to her. I was about to go warn Bree about it but there were too many god damn people on the way. When I finally reached them they were already gone.

Bree (POV)

Derek lead me upstairs and inside a room. Honestly, my head was killing me and all I wanted to do was sleep so I laid on the bed besides me. My eyes were shut. I couldn't seem to open them but all my senses were alert. I could feel Derek's hand all over my body and that truly disgusted me. When he was about to take my shorts off I forced myself up and finally managed to open my eyes wide. But Derek quickly pulled me back into bed.

"Derek stop I wanna leave"

"Not until I get a taste of you Breeana". He said in a tone that freaked the hell out of me.

I tried to fight my way out, but damn he was too strong and I was too fucking wasted. I couldn't break free. Fuck my fucking existence.

"Derek seriously stop please"

"Shh. Shut up and enjoy". He whispered in my ear.