The Date

-Chapter 25-

Carl (POV)
5:30AM

I woke up next to the prettiest girl in the whole wide world. She was still sound asleep with her head resting on my chest when I noticed I was already late for what I had to do. So I kissed her on the forehead and jumped out of bed.

When I was done putting my clothes back on her morning voice startled me:

"You're leaving already? And without saying goodbye?"

"Hey, sorry I didn't meant to wake you"

"It's alright, but.... where are you going at 5:30 in the morning?"

"I need to take care of some stuff... I'm taking you on a date tonight"

-
-

Bree (POV)

So our relationship was taking a serious turn now. A date? Wow. He's to precious for this world.

Carl told me to be ready by 7 cause he was picking me up. He didn't say where we were going or what we were doing. His words were "Dress nice" but I didn't know what the hell that meant. Should I wear a dress? Or maybe something less formal? Dates were really not my strong point. So I decided to called an expert to help me.

To Jess: Jess I need your help ASAP!

From Jess: What is it??

To Jess: Come to my house and I'll tell you

From Jess: Omw!

-
-

"Lana! Come upstairs I need you!"

"Hey what wrong?"

So I told Lana everything about the Carl thing. She was a bit upset I hadn't told her from the very begging but she was also extremely happy about the date. It was my first one after all.

"Bree I'm here!". Jess shouted

"Upstairs!"

-
-

I introduced Lana and Jessie and surprisingly they got along pretty damn well.

"Omg! I can't believe you're actually dating the Carl Gallagher" . Jess said with her usual cute tone.

"Yeah, but that's definitely not important now. I'm freaking out Jessie!"

"There's seriously no need to freak out. Where is he taking you?"

"That's why she's freaking out - Lana said - he told her it was a surprise"

"Ouch! I hate surprises. You never know what to wear"

"Exactly my point. Maybe I should just cancel..."

"Hey, don't worry Bree, let's go see your wardrobe and we'll choose something suitable". Jessie said as optimistic as always.