"He's my man"

-Chapter 4 -

Bree (POV)

The next day I decided to go out and skate. I've never really been into girly staff like dolls or ponies. Actually, I love bikes, I'd love to have one some day, but I guess I've got to start with something before that. So that's why I chose skating. I've been practicing a lot during the last months cause I'm a mess, but I think I've improved a lot lately. Well, maybe not a lot...

I was trying some tricks I saw on a Youtube video when a stone got tangled up with my board. Right when I was about to fall someone grabbed my elbow, saving me both from an embarrassing moment, and from breaking my nose.Of course it had to be him: Carl.

"Am I always gonna have to save you babe?" He asked with his usual smirk.

"My knight in shinning armor". I said sarcastically.

"I'd rather be your daddy". He said under his breath.

"What babe?"

"Oh nothing- wait a minute. So babe huh?"

"Nah, don't get your hopes up Gallagher. You called me babe first so I was just having my revenge"

"That's mean"

"Oh thanks!"

"And now you're giving me sass?"

"Maybe..."

"Then you must be punished" He said with a devilish look that sent chills through my back. What is this? Fucking 50 shades?

Carl then walked up to me without breaking eye contact. We were so close I could feel his breath on my face and my heart rate raising. All of a sudden he pulled me over his shoulder and I swear to God I saw him bitting his lower lip at the sight. HE WAS FUCKING BURNING HIS EYES INTO MY BUTT.

"Carl! What the fuck?"

"I already told ya. It's punishment babe"

"Come on Carl let go off me"

"Nah I don't think I'm done with you yet"

"What-"

Before I could finish my sentence he began to tickle me. And I'm the most ticklish person ever. I punch and kicked but my efforts were not enough. Carl just kept on laughing at my fail attempts to break free, and slowly he increased the tickles. I was crying from laughter and I couldn't catch my breath any longer, so he stopped but didn't put me on the ground.

"Come Gallagher you've already had your fun"

"Yeah, I'm enjoying this"

"Come on put me down and stop staring at my ass you perv"

"How did you-"

"Let's just say that you aren't the snekiest "

Carl finally set me on the ground and we both bursted out in laughter once we made eye contact. We stayed like that for a while until Carl said: