"I Promise"

-Chapter 22-

Carl (POV)

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into me. We were so close to one another that I could literally feel her body heat over mine. As I pressed my lips onto hers she seemed shocked. Fuck I did it again. I pulled back waiting for her to scream at me butbefore I could open my mouth she crashed her lips onto mine, wrapping her arms around my neck to deppen the kiss.

Bree (POV)

Is this really happening? Am I seriously kissing him back? Wtf is wrong with me? I was so convinced on getting over him, but...he was Carl Gallagher, there was no way I could ever forget about him.

Carl's hands on my waist with his tight grip sent chills through my whole body. He was just so caring and protective of me. Our kiss started slow and awkwardly, but it got heated by the second. Carl licked my bottom lip like asking me for permision, which I obviously gave him. We were now wrestling against each other for dominance as our tongues danced perfectly together.

Out of nowhere, Carl grabbed firmly from my butt, what made me jump a little, and he brought my legs up to his torso, so they were now around his waist. As the kiss got more passionate, Carl got more aggresive, but still in a hot way. He pressed me to the wall behind us and his fingers searched through my bare body. If I said I was feeling butterflies it would be a lie, I felt like I had fucking monkeys jumping inside me. How does he do this to me?

Carl (POV)

It was finally happening. I've only known Bree for a few weeks, but I had already dreamt about this a million times. It was definitely better in real life though.

Without breaking our kiss, I laid her down in bed and hovered over her. Bree was in her bra and shorts only. I took my shirt off and stood there for a bit admiring her. She was so pretty. I had seen her when she was changing from outside her window, but it wasn't the same as to beeing able to touch her. I kissed her one more time and placed one hand through her hair and the other one on her thigh. Her breathing hitched and I smirked on her lips. I knew exactly how to turn a girl on. I proceded to trace kisses down her jaw and neck till I heard her gasp when I hit a sweat spot. I started sucking from where she liked it leaving a mark. She was mine now. I teased her a bit by running my hand higher over her thigh than before. Damn she let out some little moans inside my mouth and it was the hottest shit ever. With the same hand I pulled off her shorts and using my middle finger I began to rub her prize possession over her panties as she arched her back and moaned. Holy shit she was so wet.

I broke the kiss and looked over at her asking for her permission to pull her panties off. She just bit her lip while nodding so I kissed her tummy and took them off. Once more I trailed kisses from her belly all over to her inner thigh. When my tongue finally met her clit her stomach sunk, so I sucked even faster and harder than before, while sliding one finger into her.

"Fuck Carl" She said in a deep moan. I was so fucking turned on.

"Get ready baby cause I'm just getting started". As I said that I added one more finger to the mix and began to pump them in and out while drawing circles with my tongue around her core. Breeana kept on moaning shakily until she came undone.

Bree (POV)

Fuck that was too good. I swear my soul has just left my body. Why did I miss this for so long?

It was now my time to make Carl come. After catching my breath I jumped over him but he pulled me off. Wtf?

"What's wrong with you?"

"You were a bad girl at the pool today baby. That was all for you". Oh come on he couldn't be serious.

"So you are just gonna leave me here all horny?"

"If we keep this up I'm not gonna have another option but to fuck you"

"And what if I want you to fuck me?"

"You'll have to wait babe, cause I don't just wanna fuck, I wanna make love to you".

Was he teling the truth or was he playing me again?

Carl (POV)

I saw Bree looking down with a sad expression on her face and she clearly seemed worried about something.

"What's up?"

"I'm falling for you Carl, but I'm scared of it". Damn. I pulled Bree closer and brought her in for a hug.

"There's nothing to be afarid of love"

"What if you are just playing with me Carl. I don't wanna get my heart broken"

"Me neither. I promise I won't break your heart if you promise you won't break mine"

"I promise"

-