Friendzoned

-Chapter 15-

Bree (POV)

It's been now 2 weeks since the 'accident' with Carl. We haven't seen each other since then, things are still a bit off. We text each other now and then and exchange a couple smiles in the hallways but that was it.
Weird how life changes from one second to another. At breakfast he was the nicest person alive, but then over dinner he tries to treat me like his prostitute? He definitely needed to be tought a lesson.

~

At school

"So, what's up with Carl?". Mandy asked all excited

"That asshole- I rolled my eyes and continued- Let's better not talk about him Mands"

"Why not? It seemed like you two were getting pretty close at dinner"

"Well yeah he's a dick"

"Ouch what has the boy done to make you so mad?"

"That's a story for another day.... maybe"

"Maybe? We are definitely talking about this.... wait, where you goin?"

"Home I'll see ya tomorrow"

~

I really didn't want to talk about it with anyone. I was already determined to forget about him. I'm over his shit. I'm even using the same path as always now cause I don't give a fuck wether he sees me or not. Okay maybe it's cause I'm secretly hoping to run into him but just a tiny bit of myself was hoping that.

-

The walk home it's always pretty silent. But not this time. I could hear an engine slowly rolling behind me. There were no speed limits on the south side, so someone had to be following me. As it aproached me I got ready to pull out the gun I had stolen from the indi store, until

"So I'm a dick now huh?"

"Wtf? You were listening to my conversation?"

"Nah more like casually heard it"

"Whatever" I sighed and began to walk away.

"Bree come on hop in"

"I prefer to walk thanks. Plus there's no way that car is yours so I think I'll pass"

"Oh come on, I know you've been to juvie before for stealing a car. You can't judge me love"

"Wait, how?"

"I've been asking around about you"

"Why?". I tried to sound as mad as I could but deep down I knew why.

"Get in and I'll tell you"

Motherfucker.

Carl (POV)

I wanted to tell her straight how I felt, but man she was so hot when she was mad. The angrier she got the more I wanted her. I felt like I had just won the lotery when I saw her walking home. This girl is messing me up badly, but I know I should be a man and do the right thing, even though I might regret it later...

"I'm in, now explain". She said loudly snapping me out of my trance as she closed her door furiously.

"You intrigue me Bree"

"What you mean?"

"I wanna know more about you. And I'm sorry for what happened the other day, I really am, I guess I just got carried by the moment"

"Mhm you'll have to work harder than that Gallagher"

"What you want me to do?"

"Beg"

Is she serious right now? Anyways, I really want her back as my friend so

"Please forgive me Bree I swear I won't do it again"

"Okay okay stop! I was just messing with you! Of course I forgive you, I was planning on doing so eventually". She said while laughing at my face.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah but you needed to be taught a lesson first"

"Fair enough. Now that we're back to being friends, there's a small store near the school, what you say if we go rob it?"

"Sorry Carl but you're late, did it a couple of weeks ago"

Honestly just hearing her say that turned me on. I could help but imagine her stealing a store and it was the hottest shit ever. I wish so bad I had been there to see it.

However, I was glad she was back in my life. Even if that meant having her as a friend.

~