The Tease

-Chapter 28-

Bree (POV)
flash forward

It was 3 in the morning and  I couldn't sleep. I was just too overwhelmed about what had happened that night.
I slowly got out of bed trying my best not to wake up Lana, but it seems like my efforts were not enough cause she heard me from her room and said in her sleepy raspy voice:

"Bree? Where ya going?"

end of flash forward

Lets go back to where we left last time.

Carl had invites me to a party, so I went home, took a bath and sat on my bed facing my wardrobe hoping the perfect outfit would just appear laying next to me. While trying to concentrate on what to wear I decided to turn on the music and dance. I was way too excited to go out with my man.

Carl (POV)

Standing on the street all I heard was music. I knew exactly where it was coming from: Breeana's room. She had a thing for loud music. When I got there I let myself in and walked straight upstairs. I was completely in awe. There she was. My hot girl still in her towel twerking to the beat.

"How much a lap dance?" I said with the hugest smirk. I think she has just gave me a bonner.

"Holy fuck Carl you scared the shit out of me"

"Yeah, I'm sorry to interrupt your dancing session but we gotta leave". Sadly, I thought to myself. I would've preferred to stay home and watch her dance.

"You sure you wanna go? I mean, we could totally go later"

I began to take out my shirt when she said:

"I was just kidding you sack of hormones! Let's go"

Bree (POV)

The party was nearby so we decided to walk. Not like we had another option though. We talked and laughed the whole time. That kid sure knew how to make me smile. Carl looked so good in his party clothes. He was standing right next to me and all I could think about was how bad  I wanted to rip his clothes off. Weird cause i'm usually the one who has this effect on people.
Anyways I decided to tease him a bit. I stepped over one of my laces and hurried so he was now facing my back. I bend over making sure he had a clear sight of my butt to 'tie my shoes'. And I stayed in that position until he grabbed and pinned me to the wall.

"Keep on pulling that shit Breeana and I swear I'm gonna take you right here in front of everyone".

My plan worked. I loved when he got all dominant with his deep sexy voice.

"Yes daddy". I said and walked away leaving him with blue balls.

Carl (POV)

We arrived at the party and there were already people drunk and high everywhere. This is definitely my atmosphere. I screamed my lungs out at Breeana who was already dancing cause the music was just too loud. She couldn't hear me so I grabbed her by the waist and lead her to the kitchen. There were too many guys watching her. I didn't like that so I had to get her out of there.

"You're so bossy tonight Gallagher". God I love when she calls me that.

"What do you wanna drink babe?"

"Mhm surprise me!"

As she said that i quickly grabbed the vodka and we started making shots.

Bree (POV)

A couple hours had passed since we got there. Carl and I were now seating next to each other on the sofa completely wasted and worn off cause I made him dance the whole night.

My head was lying on his chest and his arms were wrapped around my body keeping me warm. I love this protective side of his. The room started spinning but I could see Carl trying to tell me something

"Sorry what?"

"I was saying, let's make something fun"

"Do you wanna go down the L and burn stuff?"

"Nah i'm too wasted for that. What about a game?"

"A game?" He had this mischievous Gallagher look on his face. You could tell he was up to no good.

"Yeah, let's play truth or dare"

"Alright, you're first"

"Truth or dare babe?"

"Dare". I said while bitting my lower lip in a seductive tone.

"I dare you to sit on someone's lap till it's time to leave"

Mhm, he said someone's lap, so it could be anyone's lap. I really don't wanna be with anyone else at this moment. Truly, I only have eyes for Carl and only Carl, but it was a game and I was ready to tease.
I looked around and decided to walk towards the first guy I saw sitting on a chair. I'm actually really confident so the only thing I had in my mind while I approached him was 'I'm hot and wasted, he will of course love to have me on his lap'. When I was ready to fulfill my dare, someone pulled me back to the sofa and harshly pressed his lips onto mine: I'd recognize those lips anywhere. It was Carl, and  I must say, even though he was completely wasted, he was a damn good kisser. When things started to heat up he pulled back and whispered to my ear

" I think we'll have to leave the game for another time".  A huge smirk drawn on his face.

Carl (POV)

I don't really know why I said that. Guess I thought she would directly sit on my lap. Boy I was wrong. When I saw her confidently walk over that dude I lost it. I seriously can't believe I had forgotten how much of a tease Breeana is. She loves to drive me crazy and she's been doing a pretty damn good job. But I could definitely tease better. I hold on tight from her hips and placed one hand on her thigh while let out some soft moans. I kept on going higher till I almost reach her heat, I could tell she was dripping wet.

"Damn baby"

"Take me Carl"

"I don't know about that, you've been a bad bad girl baby"

Bree (POV)

As he said that, I stroked him down there making him throw his head back while holding a moan. Damn he was already hard but now he was harder. I was sitting on his lap so I took the teasing onto the next level : I rocked my hips back and forth, feeling him poking me.

"Don't stop". He said in between kisses

"Mhm you've actually been a bad boy lately so I don't think you deserve it". Haha revenge tastes so sweat.