133. Gadget

November 10, 2018

" If you could invent a gadget, what would it do? Are there any gadgets that make your life easier? "

____________________________________________

gadget

/ˈɡadʒɪt/Submit

noun

a small mechanical or electronic device or tool, especially an ingenious or novel one.

"a variety of kitchen gadgets"

synonyms: appliance, apparatus, instrument, implement, tool, utensil, contrivance, contraption, machine, mechanism, device, labour-saving device, convenience, invention, thing; Heath Robinson device; Rube Goldberg device; informal widget, gismo, thingummy, gimmick, mod con;

"the kitchen had every kind of modern gadget"

Okay, since I continue to have a hangover of the previous post, the devil in me want to invent retractable claws for my car, so that I can leave nice long scratches on all those vehicles that drive rashly, a little like those fancy gadgets that James Bond has. My brother also agrees it is a wonderful idea.

Jokes apart, which gadget makes our lives easy, quite a few; geysers are a lifesaver, imagine a hot water bath and all your stress drains away. Another gadget that really is a blessing is the mixer-grinder-chopper in the kitchen, cooking is much easier though the cleaning up is a little tough. Which else...I could add the microwave to the list, I love hot steaming food, so heating and reheating is a boon if you have a microwave. Maybe I should add the laptop to the list, considering the amount of time I spend on it, but it also makes it tough (too much of time leads to pain in the wrist and shoulders too..)

As of now, that is all I can think of, though there must be many more.

________________

Word count 240