The start

In the morning, Jin woke up early as soon his alarm started to ring. He took his bath and get himself ready.

Of course, Mr world wide handsome spent most of his hours looking his looks in the mirror.

"Kim seokjin. The most handsome man in the world. Let's start our day, gorgeous me." he winked at his own reflection.
Before he went downstairs, he woke Namjoon up; sleeping soundly.

"Namjoon-ah~ wake up. It's already 7."
Namjoon only hummed in response.

"Yah. You better wake up or you will not have your breakfast. I'll wait downstairs."

"Ne.. "

Jin left the room and went to knock on his other maknaes' doors.

"Jiminie, Jungkook, Taehyung. Wake up! Get yourself ready and head downstairs for breakfast."

"Hobi-ah ~ wake up!"

"Yoongi~ leave your bed now or I'll kick you from there."

"Yah!! Jungkook!! Why are you on the floor for god sake?! "

They yawned,rubbing their eyes. Their hair was messy as ever.

"Erhm. So early.. Let me sleep a bit more. " Taehyung whined.

The others nodded their heads. Yoongi and Jungkook didn't even budged.

Plap! Plap!

A towel landed on each of their face; causing they yelped.

"If you guys are late less than 30 minutes, I swear I'll eat all of your food while happily record it to ARMY."

Without a second thought, all of the members scattered to their bathrooms.

"Hyung, get out! I was here first!" Jungkook struggled to close the door while Taehyung was pushing from the outside to get himself in.

"Hell no! You're the maknae so make way for the older!" Taehyung growled.

"Jiminie! Wake me up when you're done. I'm going to take a nap. " Yoongi curled up like a ball; dozed off.

"Aigoo. This lazy hyung."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"

Hey look! Charlie Puth followed us on Twitter." Jungkook beamed while scrolling through his phone.

"Jinja?! Daebak! " Jimin and Taehyung was beyond happy.

"Thoch cho chool.. (That's so cool) " Yoongi said; with his mouth full of kimchi fried rice.

"Yah! Don't talk while you're eating! "

"Nom. " Yoongi ignored Jin and continued to stuff food to his mouth.

"Yah! Are you even listening?! "

"Nom nom." Yoongi being Yoongi.

They all were having their breakfast while chatting and having their time; except for one.

Namjoon sat there; cupped his face. He barely touched his food. He'd only poked the food with his fork.

"Joonie? Why aren't you eating?" The eldest asked him.