Oh bother

"Let's take a break for awhile." I said. I took a bottle of water and drank it.

"Yah. I'm tired. I want to sleep." the mint-haired guy spoke. He was already laying on the floor.

"But hyung, we just barely started the recording. It's not been an hour yet." A guy with his orange dyed hair stood beside him, wiping his sweats with a small napkin.

The three of us just finished making our lyrics for our new songs for the comeback.

"Okay, let me ask you." He jolted up; sitting. His eyes pierced to the orange guy in front of him.

"What will a person do when he or she fall sick?" The mint-haired guy asked to him.

"Of course the person will seek a doctor or eat suitable medicines." I told him; interrupting the conversations. The previous orange guy nod in agreement.

"Exactly." He snapped his fingers.

"Dude. What kind of question is that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah hyung. It's not even related to your situation."

"Can't you guys see what am I doing right now? I'm taking my medicine." He continued to lay down on the floor.

Huh?

Both of us looked at each other with confused look, and then back to our mint-haired hyung.

"Hyung. What the hell are you babbling about?" I exclaimed.

"Aish. Don't disturb my sleep. Sleep is the medicine for the swag SUGA. Both of you don't want me to feel sick right? Then let me take my 'medicine'." He said while putting his index finger on his lips.

"Aigoo~ Yoongi hyung. You with your sleep." I facepalmed.

"Yah Yoongi hyung. You should be energetic like me. Who am I? I'm Jung Hoseok. Ah no wait. I'm J-Hope. I'm your angel, I'm your hope~ I 'm J-hope." J-Hope chimed. He smiled widely showing his bright teeth.

"Pfft. I ain't see any angel in you. I see a J-Horse." Yoongi a.k.a Suga scoffed.

"What?! Hyung! That's mean."

"Well it's the fact. You're the one who says that."

" I do like horses. Not meaning that I looked like horses."

"I see no difference in that." Yoongi stated with his poker face.

"How come my beautiful faceau looked like a horse?"

"BT21 proved it." Said Yoongi.

"Pffft." I chuckled.

Yeah I remember. He's the one who wants his sticker as a cute horse. Because he wants to change the peoples' perceptions towards horses.

"Hey! Why are you laughing?! You should defend me in this!" He glared.

"Ehehe. Sorry. It's just.... it's funny. Suddenly your 'Mang' sticker popped in my head. And I gotta admit that it resembled you. But in a cute way~" I giggled.

"Hah! You heard that hyung? Joonie said I'm cute!"

"Meh.You still looked ugly to me."

"Ergh. Fine. You've won." J-Hope pouted. He took his seat beside me and played with his phone.

With a sour face. Sulking eh Hobi?

"Yah, Namjoon. Can you pass the water bottle to me. I'm thirsty." Yoongi hyung asked.

I looked beside me to search for any more water bottles. But...

There's only mine.

With no water left.

Zero.

"Oops. Sorry hyung. There's none of it. I also drank the last one." I scratched the back of my neck;looking at him.

"What?! So soon?!" He jolted up with wide eyes.

Suddenly Hobi stood up.

"It's alright. Since I want to get myself a carton of milk and some chocolates, I'll buy more mineral water for us."

"Oh yeah! Buy me some snacks!" Suga beamed.

"Who wants to buy it for you? I want to buy  for Joonie only." Hobi glanced at him while put his one of his arm and cling on me.

"Oh come on Hobi. Please."

"No. You said I'm ugly."

"I was joking though."

"I don't care. Buy it on your own."

"I'm gonna kill you. You J-Horse."

"Boohoo. Like that's going to scare me you lazy turtle."

"J-Horse"

"Turtle"

"J-Horse"

"Turtle"

"Err guys?  Let's stop this non-.."

"SHUT UP NAMJOON!" Both of them yelled at me at the same time.

And continue to bicker.

Great.

This is going to take all day.

"Haish. This is what happened when SOPE arguing each other." I sighed.

"Joonie-ah! Hyung threat me!"

"Namjoon-ah! Tie this little brat so I can teach him a lesson!"

"Hey! Who're you giving me punishment?! You're not the leader!"

"I'm older than Namjoon. I can give punishments to you since your younger than me!"

"No fair! Namjoon! Save me!!"

Oh bother.

When these two will grow up?