Chapter 7 - Undergo

I slipped into the car with sunnies and a hat on. Apparently anytime I was out of the apartment, I had to be disguised. 

"Hey" Natsu smiled at me, his hands resting on the wheel. Guilt struck through me remembering what I had accused him of.

"Look Natsu ..." I began readying myself to apologize. 

"Ok guys lets get this plan rolling" I heard Erza's strong voice interrupt me through the walkie talkies. Immidiently  Natsu got the car running and he began to drive off. 

"I was saying I'm sorry" I spat out not looking him in the eye. I was embarrassed, I had embarrassed myself in front of everyone and hurt someone I cared about. 

"I was wrong and I shouldn't of been so quick to point the finger" I turned my head to face him. He was looking ahead, I couldn't tell if he was mad or if he was just driving. 

"Your right" He spoke finally. I felt a little intimidated by his tone. 

"Do you forgive me?" I whispered.

"No" He spoke strongly. I was taken back, what was this new side of him. I had never seen him be so unforgiving .

"I'm just playing you" He giggled facing me for a quick second. A wave of relief shot through my body. 

"Gosh don't do that again" I punched his arm gently. He just giggled more. 

"Of course I forgive you, besides your super hot when your angry" Natsu flirted. 

"Oh shut up" I shook my head.

"It's the truth" Natsu shrugged his shoulder before he pulled the car over. 

"Are we here" I asked looking at the man. He gave me a nod.

"I guess we wait now" I spoke blankly. We had no idea how long the plan would take to undergo. 

"Well we do have some time alone finally" Natsu spoke suggestively pulling the sunglasses off of me. I gave him a flirtatious smile before pulling his ridiculous cap off. 

_____________

"Get the car going man" Gray pounded on the window, Erza behind him. Quickly I clicked the unlock button on the car and two of them scrambled in. Me and Natsu had waited or 'waited' in that car for around 2 hours before the raven haired boy came. 

Natsu's foot aggressively slammed the pedals and the car zoomed off. Looking out the window I saw Juvia give a slight smile and the cops try to chase us.

"How did it go" I looked to the back seats.

"Perfectly" Erza smiled, Erza smiling was a rare sight but it was infectious. Gray grinned, followed by myself and Natsu. 

"We have the digital files" Gajeel's voice surprised us through the walkie talkie. 

"Good Juvia has already sent them over" Gray spoke proudly. 

"That was a rush" Erza blurted out. Gray agreed.

"Yeah that really was" Natsu spoke. I gave him a cheeky smile.

"A rush, Natsu you drove the getaway car, thats it" Gray rolled his eyes.

_____________________

"Were back" I sung walking through the hideaway doors. I took a breath before noticing the bluenette and black haired man sitting on the couch both eyes glued to a laptop.

"So was the dirty cop on the name list?" Natsu eagerly sat with the two. His eyes widened after viewing the screen.

"Whats this" The pinkette aggressively yelled. 

"I don't really know what to make of it" Levy stood confusion in her eyes. It was weird to see Levy confused, she usually knew everything and as bad as it sound you could always rely on her for the truth and the facts. 

Gaining my attention I walked over to the laptop. Gajeel turned it around so Gray, Erza and I could view it. What filled the screen was an email from unknown.

My eyes gazed over the words sinking in the meaning. 

Natsu,

I know what you need and I'll happily give it to you.

However I need something in return. 

You know what I mean.

Sincerely, Z

I averted my gaze to Natsu who looks stressed. I quickly rushed to his side and rubbed my hand soothingly on his back. 

"Hey who's this from?" I asked looking in his onyx eyes.

"I hope I'm wrong when I say this, but I think it's my brother" He sighed out. 

______________

AU: ZEREF IS COMING hehehehehehhe