160. Holy Spirit

It's me again God,

As I come to meet with You today, I am struck by the love You pour out as soon as I speak to You. I am reminded that You loved me so much that You sent Jesus to die for me, taking every one of my sins in His own perfect body on the cross. There at Calvary, He took the punishment that I deserved. Thank You that He rose from the grave victoriously, triumphing over death and now reigns on high with You! This amazing, completed transaction for my sin is what enables me to walk in faith and victory every single day. I am clothed with Jesus' righteousness!

Thank You that when I repented of my sins and accepted You as my Lord and Saviour, Your Holy Spirit came to live in me:

"Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.""
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:38-39‬ ‭NIV‬‬

What a wonderful gift to receive! I am so blessed to have You with me always.

""When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me."
‭‭John‬ ‭15:26‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thank You that Your Holy Spirit continues to speak to me about You.

"For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, " Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:14-16‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thank You that Your Holy Spirit reminds me over and over again that I am Your child.

"And in a similar way, the Holy Spirit takes hold of us in our human frailty to empower us in our weakness. For example, at times we don't even know how to pray, or know the best things to ask for. But the Holy Spirit rises up within us to super-intercede on our behalf, pleading to God with emotional sighs too deep for words. God, the searcher of the heart, knows fully our longings, yet he also understands the desires of the Spirit, because the Holy Spirit passionately pleads before God for us, his holy ones, in perfect harmony with God's plan and our destiny."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:26-27‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Thank You that Your Holy Spirit helps me in my weakness and intercedes for me —even when I cannot voice what is on my heart!

"But when the Father sends the Spirit of Holiness, the One like me who sets you free, he will teach you all things in my name. And he will inspire you to remember every word that I've told you."
‭‭John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Thank You that Your Holy Spirit teaches me and inspires me each day to remember all I have been taught.

"But I promise you this—the Holy Spirit will come upon you and you will be seized with power. And you will be my messengers to Jerusalem, throughout Judea, the distant provinces—even to the remotest places on earth!""
‭‭Acts‬ ‭1:8‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Thank You that Your Holy Spirit gives me power for all You want me to do. Thank You that I am enabled to be Your witness where I am and wherever You take me in the future!

Thank You that I am not alone! Holy Spirit speak, teach and inspire me today. I receive power to be Your messenger of the Gospel,

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.