Chapter 15- Hangover

The next morning Sans awoke in an all too familiar room.
In an all too familiar bed.
With an all too familiar cream ceiling...
Whoever said that familiarity was comforting has never given up on their life.

Then again , they have never lived through what he had .

The pounding began in his head initiated the second he began to move, along with the nausea . Even the act of sitting up threw him back into the comfort of his bed as the intense dizziness struck him , full force.  Groaning in pain, he rolled on his side . His door closed , he wanted to move but his own body betrayed him, incapacitating him.
There wasn't even any point in trying to sit up . Nothing  has a point anymore.

Okay so last night definitely happened , according to the amount shit I'm feelingWhat? Why?  How am I in bed ? ... I went to see Grilbz, drank some more ....  oh god , I broke down on Grillby again, shit ! Well add another problem to your list ... did he put me here ? Great job, Sans! You had one job, one simple fucking job! Even when the last thing you want to do is hurt someone , that's all it seems like you can do... He's probably worried sick, or hates you. Why the Fuck did you tell him that, "oh yeah I killed my dad" , he thinks you're a psycho...why do I try...  Even Toriel is sick of your pathetic face. And she couldn't hate a murderous demon.

The huge amount of noise swirling around his head only worsened the drilling pain in his skull , causing him to clutch it in his hands, rubbing his temples . His eye sockets screwed shut to block out any more light that might be leaking in . In an act of bravery (or possibly stupidity) he stood up from his bed throwing off the covers hastily . While this did indeed worsen the physical pain in his head and nausea , he had to go visit his one saviour ... the shower. But first......

Sans grabbed a nearby blanket , a blue aura surrounded it as he moved it towards the window. Hanging it over the curtain pole , all remaining light reflecting in off the snowy ground was blocked out immediately , causing the shorter skeleton to sigh in relief.
"hello darkness... my old friend"

Right , to the shower...