"This is Squad A. Requesting to repeat your last transmission, over!" I gave a signal to the agents behind me to stop while I try to decipher the transmission.

"..Zzrt.. Sq... uad... Bzrt! Do... Zz..py...Bzzrt?!" However, the transmission was still distorted that I couldn't figure out or understand whatever they're saying.

But while my thoughts were glued on the jammed radio transmission, I suddenly heard footsteps gradually becoming closer.

"Nagisa!" I heard Karma's voice shouting from the other side. He must have gone further ahead! That red-headed idiot!

Though, I took this as an opportunity and ordered the agents behind to follow me as I ran outside the cloud of smoke.

But when I finally got out from that mist, a disgusting smell suddenly reaches my nose. Furthermore, I was utterly shocked and terrified when I got to the inner part of the warehouse. 

There I saw all the terrorists lying dead across both two floors while the hostages remained safe sitting at a corner, paralyzed in despair. Karma was trying to calm them down while I went to investigate what happened here.

"Get all the civilians to safety!" I quickly ordered my remaining men and they quickly went to Karma's side while I patrol the area.

What just happened here

The steel walls of the warehouse have dents on them, blood and dead bodies of criminals left on the floor, from the looks of it, this isn't the work of the cops. When I looked outside, they were also trying to get over here when they saw my signal that the sector is clear.

"What happened?" One of the commanding officers of the police force asked me when he also got a grasp of the situation.

"I've no idea. They were already dead when we got inside." I said with a bewildered face.

"Commander! This one's still alive!" When we heard one of the cops shouted that, we immediately went towards where he was, and we literally found a dying man who was a terrorist covered in blood but was still breathing. There was also a wound with a long scratch across his face. It was horrible to look at honestly.

"Tell us what happened." The Commander of the police force knelt down and asked the dying man.

"...urgh.. it was... a mon..ster." The dying man said with a weak breath but we all heard it clearly.

"A monster?" One of the cops asked.

"What do you mean?" Followed by the commander.

"... It had... lo..ng.. arms... spe..ed... li~ke... light..~ning... Guuarghh..!!" Those were his last words when he started vomiting blood, and later on passes away as his breath disappeared.

"Thank you for your cooperation, agent 80. We'll take it from here." When the terrorist was finally dead and was about to be placed inside a bag for dead people, the commander fixed his cop hat and turn to say that to me.

"Understood." I nod at him before walking outside the warehouse that were momentarily entered by cops and medical personnel.

Upon reaching outside, I group up with Karma and the rest, and we discussed about what happened earlier.

While in the middle of things, it was not too late for me to realize about that broken transmission awhile ago. I turned back on my earpiece and spoke through it, intending my words would reach Squad C.

"This is Squad A to Squad C. Do you read me, over?"

"Unit 80? Thank goodness, we copy you agent, over."