°∆ Chapter.5 ∆°

Emrick stopped at a gas station to use the restroom. Attiy and the kid's woke up and get out of the car and go inside the gas station to grab some snacks.

"Hey babe, are we almost there. I'm excited to see my sister". Attiy says with enthusiasm.

"Yes, we are 30 minutes away I had to use the restroom."

"Yay." Gus and Tessa shouts in unison.

"I'm going to drive the rest of the way Em, I'm ready to go guys." Attiy told her kids and boyfriend.

"Let's go then guy's." Emrick says and heads out the door and they all get back in the car and Attiy starts the drive to Penelope's house.

They arrive in no time and Attiy Park's the car and the kids get out and run to the door. They ring their aunt's door bell and wait for her to open it.

Picture of

She opens the door

"Hey guy's I missed y'all so much, how was the trip. Attiy you're looking good, who's the hottie there?" Says Penelope.

"We missed you more auntie."

"That's not possible,  Tess baby you have a surprise in your room. Do you wanna go check it out?" Penelope tell's Tessa.

"Yes aunt Nell, you didn't have to get me anything." Thanks tell's her aunt.

"This one is from your mother baby girl, it arrived in the mail with your name on it and a note that said, "for Tessa" so I placed it on your bed." Say's Penelope.

Tessa turns and hugs her mother, then turns back towards the house and all but runs to her room. As she opens her door she sees the little box on her bed. She walks over to it and sits on the edge of the bed and picks up the box and starts to open it up.
As she gets past the tape and pulls out the paper that stuffed the box. She gasped and immediately started to cry.

Inside the box is the newest iPhone that she had been wanting in the exact same color she wanted.
Her mother told her that she got her a new phone and she was super excited to see it.

Attiy came in and sat next to her.

"Do you like it honey?"

"Mom  I love you so much. I live my new iPhone."

"Did you see the back?"

Tessa turns the phone over and she sees that it has an engraving on the back under the logo. And it reads, "To my love, my little girl, I love you too the Moon and back".  She leans over and embrace's her mother with so much love.

"You're aunt's ready to go to the movies, do you want to ride with her or me?"

"I can ride with you mom, Gus will probably ride with Aunt Nell."

"Let's go babe."Attiy says while standing up and holding her daughter's  hug and walks  to the front door.

"Hey Nell, we're ready. Let's head to the theater, you lead the way big sister." Attiy says to her sister Penelope.