°∆ Chapter.3 ∆°

**A/N**

As some of you may know. I haven't been feeling well and my eye is giving me problems. It is healing and I will be writing as much as I can in this chapter, then I will be posting the 4th chapter by Saturday. Hopefully by then I'll feel better and be able to get the chapters out on time for you guys.

Ok so my schedule for writing and posting chapters are as follows:

Writing chapters
Sunday - Thursday
And posting them by Friday if my schedule does happen to change or my posting of chapters doesn't happen please go to the first A/N of the book, that is where the schedule update and other news will be from now on.

Thank you and Enjoy.

***A/N***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I’m going to explain a few things for you guys about the timeline for my story

Attiy and Blaine met in high school, he was a grade above her. He was 18 and she was 15. She was a smart kid and was always moved a grade above everyone her age. They decided to marry after her graduation. She was 18 and he was 21. So six years after they got married she would be 24 and he would be 27. After she graduated high school and they got married they both went to college both on scholarships. He dropped out of college to support them and their newly found out pregnancy he wanted her to stay and finish as it was her dream to be a lawyer. As she was getting closer to her due date they found out they were having twins, a boy and a girl. So 4 years later she had graduated and found a job immediately after. She was 22 when she had graduated, Two years after that is when he had abused Tessa, and the night that Attiy left him, she was 24.

Attiy was 29 the night he came for her. They would have been separated for 5 years. I hope I cleared up the timeline for you if you were having trouble figuring out how old everyone was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

I watch as Emrick turns and walks out of my room. He mumbles back

“I’ll clean up my mess and go, I’m sorry Attiy.”

It takes him a few minutes to clean up and Tessa tells me he has left. All the while he was cleaning up the kitchen I was getting ready for a day out with my kids.  I start heading down stairs and grab my bag and meet the kids by the door.

“Hey are y'all ready for some fun?” I asked with a smile hiding my hurt from them, they didn’t need to know it hurt me to turn him away.

“Yes.” They both replied in unison.

“Ok” I reply walking out the door as Gus holds it open for his sister and I. he grabs his house key and locks up and we all hop in my car. As I’m pulling out of our driveway I ask them where they want to go.

“Where do you guys want to go first?”

“I want to go to the mall first momma.” Tessa said with her adorable puppy eyes.

“Can we go to the fair after that would be the best way to end the day sis?” Gus said with enough enthusiasm for the three of us.