“It’s just hard, you know? There aren’t many gays around here.” He says, standing up to go turn on some music. He puts my iPod on shuffle and the first song that plays is Nicki Minaj’s Super Bass. I stand up and watch him walk out of my room onto the balcony. I follow him out and rest my hands on the railing.

“He’s not gay, is he Jude.” I state and he sighs sadly.

“Nope. Or, I don’t know. He’s single and he just recently moved here two months ago. He always goes to the park to ride his board for a couple hours so, I go there as well, thinking I actually have enough courage to talk to him. Whenever I get a chance, I freeze up.” He frowns in frustration. “It’s annoying!” He cries, throwing his hands in the air and walking back into my room. “Got any food girlie? I’m hungry.” I laugh and drag him out of my room and into the kitchen, all the boys watching our every move. I open the fridge and grab a bunch of random shit that I saw. Lettuce, tomatoes, meat, cheese, cucumbers, and I grab a loaf of bread. We both start making our sandwiches when Niall slowly but carefully walks up to me, keeping a fair amount of distance.

“Can… Uhm… Can I have one?” He asks softly, in his little Irish accent. I was starting to like him. He didn’t like to bother me like the others. Jude glances at me, not sure whether he was nice to me or not. I give him a small smile.

“Sure, what do you want on it?” I ask. His eyes light up and he smiles while all the others gasp at my answer.

“Everything!” He cries and Jude laughs.

“This lad knows what’s on a good sandwich!” He says pointing to Niall and I laugh. I slap on a bit of mayonnaise, butter and mustard as well to top it off and bite into mine as I hand Niall his.

“Thanks!” He says and walks back to the couch, sitting next to Liam as he bites the sandwich again. He was kind of a cutie really. The way he loved everything about food was adorable. “I might be able to live with this guy.” I think out loud and Niall’s head shoots up, a big grin plastered on his face. A little bit of mustard was on the side of his mouth and I couldn’t help but laugh. He was just too cute! I guide Jude over to the island in the middle of the kitchen and we sit on the two leather stools, talking about how our summer is going and a bunch of other stuff regular eighteen year olds talk about. He was visiting for another hour then he decided it was time to go. I give him a hug and he shuts the door lightly as he leaves. I watch him go through the window on the door, thinking about his confession to me when he got here.

“I think Sammy has a crush on Jude…” Zayn jokes, making kissy faces at me. I glare at him.

“No I don’t. I will admit, he’s hot but, not the guy for me.” I state and head up the stairs. All four boys walk downstairs to the basement to play some Beatles Rock Band as I reach the top stair. I walk up to my door and sigh, turning around and sliding down, my back towards the door. After all this time, I couldn’t believe I was so rude to Niall.  He’s so sensitive. Was I turning into Zayn? Was I getting his tricks and being rude to people? Dammit. Then, a door opens in front of me. Harry walks out in his boxers and a grey beanie. Guys wearing beanies. Major turn on. I stare at his six pack, completely forgetting about me hating him for scaring me.

“I’m sorry. How many times do I have to apologize? I didn’t know you were afr-“

“I know. Just save it.” I say calmly and stand back up again. The hallway was narrow so our faces were inches apart. Feeling his breath on my lips, I fumble the doorknob behind me, trying to open the door. Success. I stumble backwards, soon hearing my laptop start ringing. Amy was video calling me! I sprint to my laptop, jump on my bed and answer it.

“AMY-BOO!” I yell and her red curls bounce as she laughs.

“What’s up girl?” she asks, fumbling with her phone. She had dark circles under her eyes and she looked tired.

“Oh nothing. You tired?” I ask and she nods. She holds her phone up to the screen. Five in the morning?! “Go to bed!” I scold and she nods her head, curls bouncing.

“Okay. Bye girlie.”

“Wait! Wrist check. Even though I’m not there, I’m still doing these checks.” I say. She sighs and hesitates.

“Don’t hate me okay?” She says and holds up her wrists. My heart drops when I see it. Many thin, deep cuts on her wrists were plastered all over her other scars. I wince as one was still bleeding. Whenever I see her do this or see what she did to herself, I tear up. She’s hurting herself because of bullying. She’s hurting herself because of Zayn. That’s my main reason why I hate him. It’s all his fault.

“Amy… You promised me! Why? Why did you do it?” I ask, tears falling down my cheeks. She starts to cry as well.

“I can’t stop Sammy… I just can’t.” She says and then logs off, leaving me hanging by myself.

“He did that to her, didn’t he.” I jump as I forgot about Harry standing in the hallway. I quickly motion him in and he closes the door behind him. He walks over, keeping a fair amount of distance like Niall did. I walk up to him. “Please, PLEASE don’t say anything to the others about this.” I plead and he surprisingly grabs my hand.

“Your secret is safe with me.”

A/N: Hello! :) Hope you liked this chapter... Confesions confesions... Hazza is such a sweet heart isn't he? COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN! Thanks for reading! Chapter four up soon!