Chapter 4

Zey POV:

I slowly opened my eyes. The room was partially empty and it was dark. I have never been here before. I tried to sit up, but my side hurts.

How did I get here?

"I won't get up if I were you." A deep voice said. I snapped my head to where the voice came from.

"Who are you?" I felt my heart beginning to speed up. A tall figure walked up to me. As the figure walked closer, I got a better look at his face.

My eyes went wide. I saw him before. I saw those big, brown eyes before and those full lips.

He was the one that caught me stealing the weapons from Dauntless. And he beat me up because of that. Thanks to him, that I couldn't get the weapons, I was kidnapped and tied to a chair in a room filled with bombs.

"Who are you and where am I?!" I yelled, panicked.

"This is how you thank someone? After saving your life? By yelling at them?" He said, standing by the bed.

"Wait, what do you mean? You saved my life?" I put my eyebrows together, confused. "But how?"

"It's rather a long story. I will tell you after dinner."  He said, leaning his head to the side.

"What makes you think I will still be here?" I asked.

He smiles. My heart stopped. His smile was bright and breathtaking.

What are you thinking! He almost caused your life!

"Because you have no other place to go and you are weak." His smile was gone. And now he had a serious face. He crossed his hands across his chest.

"What makes you think that? I have a place that I stay and I am stronger than you think." He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. Right. Come on you need to eat food." He took out his hand. I didn't take it. I just got up. He put down his hand to his side.

As I sat up, I noticed that I had different clothes on. "Who's clothes is this? And how did I get them on?" I asked, looking at it. I had on a black shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Christina put them on for you."

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She is a friend of mine." He handed me boots. I grabbed them and slipped them on. Then he opened the door and grabbed my wrist, making me follow him.

As we walked down flights of stairs, he said, "My name is Tobias." I just nodded. Once we reached the lobby, he let go of my wrist and opened the door. There was a huge crowd, laughing, talking, and yelling at each other.

"Follow me," Tobias said. I looked around and then followed him. As I followed, I noticed that he had a tattoo on his neck. I opened my mouth, but I quickly closed it.

Tobias opened a door, which I assume, leads to the kitchen. Then the smell hit me. "Mmm..." The smell was so delicious, it made my mouth water.

"The chef made his special: cheeseburgers," Tobias said. He grabbed plates and handed me one.

"Thanks." I murmured. He nods. He walked to a table that had all the food ready. Tobias grabbed a burger, french fries, and a water bottle.

I felt my stomach growl. There was so much food that I didn't know what to get. Suddenly, I started to grab all that food I could get. Tobias looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well, someones hungry." He stated.

"What? It's a crime to get food?" I shoved him with my shoulder and walked through the door. I stopped. There were a lot more people here than in the lobby. Some people stopped and looked at me. I felt my cheeks starting to heat up.