Todays the day

It's been a week since Riley was found missing. She had left her phone at home and took everything else. Maya had checked where Riley kept her secret stash of money. It was gone. She was gone.

Today's the day though. The day of the gender reveal. Maya and Riley's date had finally came. Maya got up and dressed. She then went down the fire escape through Riley's window. She climbed in and looked at the empty bed. She stopped and had the sudden urge to cry. She held it back and met Topanga in the kitchen.
"I'm ready Topanga!" She screamed.
"Geez kid. Chill out!" Topanga responded.
"Why are you such a grouch. This day is the day that I find out the ruins of my life. By that I mean what the sexes of my kids are that I will have for the rest of my life." Maya explained her happiness.
"Alright. Let's go so your excitement can die down." Topanga said.
"I don't want it to. I already have names picked out. Two of each. The two girls names are Eliza and Emma. Middle names to be decided. And boys names are Braiden and Blaine. And if it's a boy and girl the boy name is either going to be Emmet or Ethan. I haven't decided that either. I though that I would leave the middle names to Josh so he had some part in it." Maya explained.
"So you like names that go together like the first letters matching?" Topanga asked.
"Yeah I guess. Did I mention that if it's a boy and girl that I would use one of He girls names I already picked out?" Maya asked.
"I kinda guessed." Topanga answered.
"Okay." Maya responded.
The rest of the car ride was silent. Nobody talked. Before they new it they were pulling in the parking lot.
"You ready?" Topanga asked.
"Always." Maya answered.
They walked in, signed in, and were called back right away.

Maya laid on the cold silver table and waited for the sonographer (it's a thing). She finally came in and became the ultrasound.

"Well here's both of them. It looks like they're fraternal meaning they can be boy-girl twins they don't have to be the same sex. It also means that it was two eggs not one split in half. Okay. I have the pictures I'm not allowed to tell you the results of something like this so your doctor will be in shortly." The sonographer said.
Not very long after that the doctor came in. Topanga had stayed in the waiting room. Secretly she had an ultrasound too. She was finding out her babies genders too. She was called back and found out it was a boy and two girls. She was already back in the waiting room. Now she was trying to figure out how she was going to tell Corey. She was already pretty big but she was managing to hide it with baggy clothes. Still in the examination room, maya waited until Dr.Dean finally came in the room. Maya sat up.
"You ready?" He asked her.
"Yes." She said impatiently.
"It's a boy and a girl!" He doctor said.
Maya just sat there. She was happy, but at the same time she didn't really have a feeling about it.
"Thank you. Can I go now?" She asked him.
"Yes, but before you do, do you want to look in to getting a paternity test for them done before they're born?" He asked.
"A part of me wants to say yes. And I want to believe that my answer is yes. But I don't know. Let me think on it and I'll call and schedule it if that's what I choose. Okay?" Maya explained.
"Okay." The doctor said.
Maya walked out and into the waiting room to find Topanga.
"What's wrong?" Maya asked Topanga.
"I'm pregnant. But you can't say anything to anyone because I haven't told Corey yet. Part of that is because I cheated on him and the other part of that is because I'm carrying three." Topanga explained.
"Geez! And I thought two was hard." Maya said.

Hope you enjoyed this. I was going to include something about Riley in it but then I realized how long it was. I never really know where to end any of my chapter. I just want to keep cramming stuff into them and then before you know it you have one long part that's your whole story.