Realized

"Maya? Are you going to answer?" Riley asked.
"Is it optional?" Maya interrogated sarcastically.
"Not really. No. You slept with my boyfriend." Riley Shouted.
Auggie walked in the door with Ava.
"Hey augs!" Corey yelled.
"Ava." Topanga said nodding her head. "Girls let's go to Riley's room please." Topanga commanded. Maya and Riley followed Topanga to Riley's room and sat in the window seat.
"Do I need to leave?" Topanga asked.
"Can you?" Maya questioned.
"Absolutely!" Topanga replied.
"Now will you answer the question?" Riley asked.
"Yes it was the same night. I know it's Josh's because Lucas used a condom. I never saw josh put one on." Maya explained.
"Where and when?" Riley questioned. "You said a couple months ago. As far as I know the last time you saw Josh was at my birthday party." Riley said.
"Yep. Sounds about right." Maya said trying to be her old self.
"Where? Or do I wanna know." Riley answered.
"Umm.... well it depends which boy. Lucas is easy. He was literally right after josh. I went pee and he walked in on me in the bathroom..-" Maya was cut off by Riley.
"I don't need details. Bathroom was fine. Josh?" She asked.
"You don't wanna know." Maya said.
"Yeah I do. I can take it." Riley responded.
"Here." Maya answered.
"Here?" Riley questioned. "In my room?" She continued.
"Yep. He ran off to get peace and quiet. I found him here." Maya said.
"Please, please tell me not the bed." Riley said.
Maya just looked at her for awhile. Riley took the hint.
"Okay." Riley said standing up and clearing her throat. "Mom!!" She yelled. Topanga was in the door just as soon as she was called.
"Yes, honey?" She asked.
"I need a new mattress." Riley said innocently.
"Okay. I'll take you tomorrow." Topanga responded.

Maya climbed out the window and went back home. Before she made it all the way out Topanga stopped her.
"Hey, Maya?" She asked.
"Yeah?" Maya answered.
"I'm gonna get you an appointment with my doctor. I know about your moms stuff and I'll take you." Topanga explained. Katie was pregnant and since the miscarriages she doesn't go into the doctors office for anything until it's absolutely necessary.
"Wow my mom and I are pregnant at the same time." Maya said to herself in realization.