Its final

Before Maya knew it Riley was entering her room through the window.
"So about this pregnancy thing." Riley said.
"Riley, .." Maya scrambled for words all while Riley interrupted.
"Maya! Have you seen a doctor, taken a test, even?" Riley shouted.
"No, Riley, I haven't. I just know. From my moms miscarriages, I just know. I've been sick in the mornings and I haven't had a period in three months. I didn't tell you about josh when it happened. I waited to tell my mom and did today." Maya explained innocently.
"I'm sorry this happened to you maya. I don't want to talk to you right now. I know there's - - hormones and stuff but your being pretty shitty to me." Riley said.
Weeping maya got out, "Riley, your first big girl word!"
"Now I feel guilty" Riley said throwing her hands up and climbing back out the window.

A few minutes later Maya scraped up the courage to go talk with Riley's parents. She climbed out the window and up the steep rusty stairs until she reached Riley's window. It was unlocked like always. Maya took it upon herself to open it, but she didn't go through it right away. She stood on the terrace looking in for a long while.

Riley entered her room and walked to the open window.
"Are you gonna come in, maya?" Riley asked.
"Yeah." Answered maya sluggishly.

Maya climbed through and walked to the door. Riley trailed closely behind.
"Maya are you sure you're ready?" Riley asked.
"I have to be." Maya responded.

"Mr. Matthews, Topanga, I have some confessions." Maya started to explain while she encouraged them with body language to sit at the table. August was at a friends house (most likely Ava's).
"Maya, wait!" Riley yelled.
"Before she gets to far, I don't want to be the friend that pushes the friend that made a mistake away. Whatever she decides to tell you I want you all to know that I'm gonna continue to keep seeing her. I can't 'me' without her. She's the other half of me. I'm sure it's the same the other way around. Now I'm done." Riley spoke up as she sat back down to listen to maya.
"I'm gonna start by saying my mom is aware of any and all issues or mistakes that are about to be told barring anything she may have already told either of you." Maya had to stop and think for a minute. Baby brain already?
"Maya, honey, I'm gonna stop you right there. Are you in any kind of trouble?" Topanga asked.
"It depends what kind of trouble you mean. Let me finish please. So my mom and Shawn have been trying for another baby. No luck. My mistake happens to tie me to your family for the rest of my life and I'm so sorry!" Maya said tears beginning to stream her face.
"What ever it is Maya it's okay." Corey said comfortingly.
"But it's not. So depending on what you define as 'in trouble' or 'okay' isn't. I'm pregnant. I haven't seen any doctors or taken any tests. My mom has had five miscarriages and I pretty much have the symptoms down. One piece of evidence. Ive never in my whole life of having periods have missed one. Never. I haven't had one in three months. The final piece of evidence is like my mom right now who is pregnant but hasn't told anyone outside the apartment I have morning sickness it's only in the morning. Some people say in their pregnancies it carries on through out the day, but mine is thankfully only in the morning."  Maya explained still crying.
"Wow. I'm sorry kiddo." Corey said.
"It was my stupid mistake no one needs to feel sorry for me. I should've know better. Before you ask how does it tie me to your family. It's Josh's.Well I believe it is." she explained further.
"That was all the same night?!" Riley exclaimed terrified of the response she may be given.
"Damn." Topanga said. "Damn. I'm gonna kill that kid." She continued.

Hope you enjoyed. Couldn't really find a good place to end this so here ya go. Read the next chapter to find out what maya says and does next. And find out why the title is Fearfalling. Right now that doesn't make sense but trust me it will!! Find out what she decided about her pregnancy and if she's even pregnant at all. Will she stay in school? How many people will find out before she's seen a doctor? All new in the next few chapters!! And if you have read the "Party time" chapter please go back and read it I made some changes you won't want to miss!!! Knowing all this info I need a title for my next chapter. It's all typed up but I don't have a title. Please help. Leave a comment.