Surprise!

It was a normal day for Maya, Riley, Farkle, and Lucas. They were having a great day at school and were enjoying their normal lunch at their normal table. Riley walked away to go talk to her dad.
"So guys, Riley's birthday is tomorrow and we need a plan." Maya blurted.
"Like what kind of plan?" Lucas asked in his normal confused voice.
"Never mind you have not been here long enough to know." Farkle added.
"You guys do realize that Riley and I are dating right now right?" Lucas interrogated to get more information.
"Yes, Huckleberry. Everyone knows. Riley went on about the big white unicorn and your cape." Maya said.
"Shush!" Farkle shouted. Riley was walking back toward the table.
"My parents want me to have a birthday party since my birthday is tomorrow. You guys wanna come play games at my house?" Riley asked planning her own party.
"Absolutely we do!" Maya said.
"Heck yeah. Evening with the ladies!" Farkle said in his annoyingly cute tone with the word 'ladies'.
"Oh, Farkle!" Riley said.

Later that evening after school was out Riley and Maya walked through the door to Rileys house.
"Maya I told you already I don't want a big party. I just want my friends to come over and hang out. I'm gonna be fifteen what's the point?!" Riley yelled at Maya.
"Riley, you only turn fifteen once don't you want more than that?" Maya retorted.
"Um.. No!" Riley argued.
"Okay. Window?" Maya asked sweetly letting Riley know the fight was over.
"Window." Riley answered.